Page 69 of 157 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast

Thread: Volkswagen under investigation over illegal software that masks pollution

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shami View Post
    ...in so far as the situation is at present...
    shami, thanks for the response. Unfortunately, the quoted phrase adds a risk that I'm not sure I want to take on yet, so I think I'll wait and see for a bit longer. It is not beyond the realm of possibility that a Court could mandatorily order a fix as a condition of its judgement.
    Daily: 2010 Tiguan TDI | Candy White | Manual | 4MOTION | New York Wheels | Comfort Pack | Tinted Windows | Discover Media | MkVI MFSW | Mk7 Climatronic | RVC | Fog Lights | ECB Nudge Bar | Hella 160 Driving Lights | Rola RBXL135 Cross Bars | To Do: Colour MFD
    Toy: 2008 GTI Pirelli | Sunflower Yellow | 3 Door | DSG | Pirelli Wheels | RNS-510 | 9W7 Bluetooth | RVC | Rear Sensors | Fog Lights | To Do: Mk7 Climatronics, MkVI MFSW, Colour MFD

Users Country Flag
    I wish I had so much of the free time as you guys.

Users Country Flag
    thats fine, as i said its very early days. I can't say anymore because i just don't know how VW will react.

Users Country Flag
    Hi Shami,

You claim you are a senior solicitor at Bannister Legal. Can I just clarify and confirm that your participation in the discussion of the class actions is sanctioned by the firm?

Pardon me if I seem over cautious.

1981 Honda Civic hatch. Proper AUTO REVERSE cassette player. AM/FM with Stereo speakers. Four (yep, FOUR!) speed manual. Full cloth trim seats. HALOGEN lightbulbs! Factory options fitted: rear wipers and washer, "Go Fast" wheel covers & electric front windows.

Quote Originally Posted by shami View Post
    Hi everyone,

I am senior solicitor at Bannister Law. We have commenced the class action against VW. For further information, have a look at:

Official VW Class Action | Register your Interest | Australia

Because you own a diesel vehicle doesn't mean you are included. You must register with a firm and we are the only firm to have taken these first steps.
    I take it that by having lodged the class action, you're wagering there's a fairly sure chance of coming out successful in at least some way in this?

I'm debating what I should do in this matter. Could you give a guide on what outcomes could result from this action? Both good and bad.
    Golf mk7 parts for sale.

Users Country Flag

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Amalgam View Post
    See further up this thread
    8VSS2L/16 E9E9 XG MP SPP1 4ZD 6XK CSC5P with an extra free 10kW

Users Country Flag
    Oops. Thanks.

Users Country Flag
    As it seems certain that there will be class actions from two legal firms in Australia is it possible that a court could award different judgements for the two or are they a one-size-fits-all thing?

- Anthony
    VW Tiguan 110TSI Life | Tungsten Silver

Users Country Flag

*awaits posts talking about the configuration of the exhaust piping for testing purposes for the 3.0 tdi leading to inaccurate NOx readings*

Page 69 of 157 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast