Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Chev badges.

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzen View Post
    I have a Porsche badge on my Polo... I think I gained some street cred, but nothing compared to a Chev badge on a Commodore...

I'm going to check out something in the States when I am there next week... I'm going to see how many Chev's have a Holden badge!!
    ok, how about a Buggati Veyron (spelling?) badge on my V6 Passat? They are owned by the same Parent company and SURELY they share components? LOL....
    V6Passat
    Here now!

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by V6Passat View Post
    ok, how about a Buggati Veyron (spelling?) badge on my V6 Passat? They are owned by the same Parent company and SURELY they share components? LOL....
    No this wold be fail! Everyone knows that Veyron badges are only for Polo drivers!
    I'm soo euro even my missus is shaved...

haha just as i saw this thread last night saw a daewoo with chev badge lol someone educate me on the relation?

76 Scirocco

Quote Originally Posted by Buller_Scott View Post
    hahahahahaha... man! you CANT make statements with THAT many holes in them, come on!
    It was taken as humour by most but taken very seriously by one. lol

Just to clarify - I dont believe a word of what I wrote, just as I dont give 2 ****s about how someone modify's their car. We seem to have a million Kim Jong-ill's out there who feel the need to go bashing on others just cause their modifications aren't to their taste. On a forumn like this it's kinda like walking up to a mate and telling him his mrs looks like a pro wearing that make-up and then sueing for assault after he proceded to break your nose.

Some comments and opinions are best kept to one self.
    Quote Originally Posted by Whubbsie View Post
    There is nothing better than a polo badge, thats why you will notice Veyron drivers with polo gti badges.... they know where the true sizzles at!

Quote Originally Posted by dom123 View Post
    haha just as i saw this thread last night saw a daewoo with chev badge lol someone educate me on the relation?
    GM -----------Chev
    |
    Holden
    |
    Daewoo

It's kinda like a family tree but different. One brands rubbish, becomes anothers golden child. Daewoo also falls under the GM banner somewhere.
    There is nothing better than a polo badge, thats why you will notice Veyron drivers with polo gti badges.... they know where the true sizzles at!

Quote Originally Posted by DubSteve View Post
    No this wold be fail! Everyone knows that Veyron badges are only for Polo drivers!
    The man speaks truth! They are lighter and increase it's already awesome handling by 0.000000001 %

Users Country Flag
    No you own a jetta they are just a passat wannabe club, yu stil suck sagheti!
    The only reason people buy Golfs is because they can't affort the Jetta.

Quote Originally Posted by dom123 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by VW VR6 View Post
    Maybe people don't like type of car which drive? Like: How many people removed VW badges from Golf or Jetta or Polo etc. - but I can not understand WHY ??? Maybe they don't like to drive europe cars or they look like better. But I did not see any BMW, Mercedes Benz, Ford, Toyota ... without badges. VW without VW badges at front and rear is same like writing letter i and forgot put fulstop on the top.
    Lol. I don't have a Jetta badge on my car. Still the VW symbols though.

Ps. Pretty sure this is the best thread on VWW in a loooooong time. Hats off
    Last edited by maca; 30-04-2010 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Award given.
    2002 Volkswagen Bora V5 - 2007 Mazda 3 GT - 1998 Ford Contour Sport - 2010 Volkswagen Jetta 2.0T - 2013 Volkswagen Passat 130TDI - 2015 Ford Escape 1.5 - 2016 Subaru WRX - 2018 Volkswagen Golf R Wolfsburg Wagon

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by 99gti View Post
    The man speaks truth! They are lighter and increase it's already awesome handling by 0.000000001 %
    both wrong there is nothing better than a polo badge, thats why you will notice Veyron drivers with polo gti badges.... they know where the true sizzles at!
    Quote Originally Posted by Preen59 View Post
    It doesn't matter what car you drive.. If you're a complete wanker.. People still won't want to talk to you..

Users Country Flag
    Holden dealers are making a fortune selling those badges to the Woodies. Gotta let those Ute boys have aspirations though. Only good Chev is a Corvette.
    Quote Originally Posted by tessie View Post
    Yeah I know this is a dumb post, but what the heck, lets have some fun. What is it with all the commodores I'm seeing with a gold chev badge replacing the holden lion? It would be fully half the commos I'm seeing that have them, very common. Is it a prestige badge, or just a wank? Funny replies would be appreciated.

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by maca View Post
    The only reason people buy Golfs is because they can't affort the Jetta.
    No they don't, a jetta is cheaper han a golf thats why its so tacky and sh17! Its ok man not everyone can own jettas only special people and retards..

both wrong there is nothing better than a polo badge, thats why you will notice Veyron drivers with polo gti badges.... they know where the true sizzles at!
    This claim of yours is somewhat farefectched and yet quite right.
    I'm soo euro even my missus is shaved...

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast