Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Australia Post?

Users Country Flag

As of last week, Ikea Canberra store have just started doing online ordering and delivery here in the nation's capital before they start roll it out to the other Australian stores. So you can now get flatpacked furniture that may fit in your post box
    1997 Golf CL, 2011 Caddy Life TDI, 2007 Golf TDI, 1996 Vento GL (red), 2008 Skoda Octavia TDI
    1996 Vento GL (white) - RIP

I've had the Auspost people deliver my stuff to anyone they feel like on our street. Thankfully most of the time the neighbours bring it back. USually after they have opened it and decided it's not worth keeping mind you. OUr office building the Auspost couriers refuse to deliver any more to so they just deliver cards to the general reception downstairs. I've witnessed one driver just literally throw parcels at a door hard when the company wasn't there and left them crumpled in the hallway. Or they just try and get you to take someone elses stuff.

I wonder if the OP has actually had his parts delivered... So many times threads get started with no conclusion.

2017 Tiguan Sportline - Tigger73's 162TSI Sportline

2016 Scirocco R, stage 1, 205kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's Scirocco R Build
    2013 Tiguan 155TSI, stage 1, 144kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's 155TSI Build
    2011 Tiguan 125TSI, Stage 2+, 152kwaw (sold)
    - Tigger73's 125TSI Build

Whilst my latest parcel is supposed to be delivered by Aus Post not sure why their track and trace is so abysmal, I ordered and paid online fro a package from China the sender sent through an Aus Post tracking number which showed that it had been sent . The next update showed that "my package was on its way from China Via the Asencion Islands " now last I looked Asencion is between South America and Africa . No where near the route from China to Brisbane , so I checked with EMS China there I was able to track the parcel leaving the supplier and then onto a post office nearby . So for the next ten days it went through 6 different Post offices in China and finally a message that it had been returned to the sender due to incomplete mailing address DOH .Meanwhile Aus Post are still telling me its on its way !! Bloody useless the lot of them .

Users Country Flag
    I regularly get mail for addresses on streets that are parallel to mine, and every so often I'd get mail from 10 - 50 houses up/down my street. I think my local postie is on meth or otherwise completely drugged out.

1981 Honda Civic hatch. Proper AUTO REVERSE cassette player. AM/FM with Stereo speakers. Four (yep, FOUR!) speed manual. Full cloth trim seats. HALOGEN lightbulbs! Factory options fitted: rear wipers and washer, "Go Fast" wheel covers & electric front windows.

Users Country Flag
    Question I gotta ask is why do people still use eBay?

I get most my stuff from Aliexpress these days....... far cheaper and far more choice.

1981 Honda Civic hatch. Proper AUTO REVERSE cassette player. AM/FM with Stereo speakers. Four (yep, FOUR!) speed manual. Full cloth trim seats. HALOGEN lightbulbs! Factory options fitted: rear wipers and washer, "Go Fast" wheel covers & electric front windows.

Users Country Flag
    I highly recommend www.interparcel.com.au
    Wholesale pricing for TNT and UPS (and other couriers) for domestic and international. Cheaper than Auspost as well, I don't understand how they are still in business with that awful service.

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    The concept of droll humour is well outside your understanding as well.

Lighten up, it was a joke Look up the meaning , seems you need to.

Nice to see you edited your scurrilous language
    Good to see you ROFL at your own jokes. At least you think you're funny.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123