Thread: Asus Nvidia GTX 980 STRIX OC - Video Card

Users Country Flag

Asus Nvidia GTX 980 STRIX OC - Video Card

Hi guys,
    I am selling my Asus GTX 980 STRIX OC edition (STRIX-GTX980-DC2OC-4GD5). It is in great condition and I am only selling it as I've recently upgraded to a different video card. I bought this in mid February last year it has been super solid ever since.

It has all the original packaging and accessories and I will supply a copy of the receipt for warranty purposes. It has about 1 year and 5 months left on the warranty (3 year total).

Selling for $380 but I'll consider reasonable offers

Send a PM or reply to this thread if you're interested (or just go to the gumtree link below and contact me on there - email or SMS). Asus Nvidia Geforce GTX 980 STRIX OC | Components | Gumtree Australia Brisbane South East - East Brisbane | 1127997888

Pickup from 4169 but I may be able to deliver it to you personally if you prefer if you're nearby.

Last edited by THE_EGG; 27-10-2016 at 05:05 PM.
    TRADED THE BEE'12 Sport Yellow/Black Citroen DS3 DSport THP155(155cv/153bhp) 6-spd manual w/ tech pack.

'18 BMW 125i M-Sport | Sunset Orange | Sunroof | ZF 8-spd auto

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

All sold
    TRADED THE BEE'12 Sport Yellow/Black Citroen DS3 DSport THP155(155cv/153bhp) 6-spd manual w/ tech pack.

'18 BMW 125i M-Sport | Sunset Orange | Sunroof | ZF 8-spd auto