Thread: My '07 Polo GTI

My '07 Polo GTI

Well, I got a bit bored and decided to post some photos of my Pog.

I bought it back in March looking like this.. At this point, it had the APR tune and R1 diverter valve, along with the ugliest wheels in the world:

Next up were some roof racks so I can carry my bikes around without always having to force them into the back...

(drewr photo)

And most recently, KW V1s and Audi TT wheels, which I had powder coated satin black.. Also a wind deflector for my racks which has cut out so much wind noise! No more irritating whistling!

And that's how she stands at the moment. I'm still working on getting my camera rig to not be such a bloody wet noodle, so hopefully will have some better rig shots soon!

'16 Octavia RS Wagon

Past - '07 Polo GTI
    '08 RenaultSport Clio 197

Users Country Flag
    Nice!

How much did the roof racks including the deflector set you back?

Need more photo's!
    06 VW 9N3 Polo GTI - Reflex Silver Leather/OEM Colour coded S/guard/OEM Lower Honeycombe Grille/NSP Boost Gauge/APR Stage 1+,Dogbone & DP/K&N filter/Forge s/shift,DV008 & Strut brace/PD 160/Samco camo TIP/Whitline RSB/FK AK's/17 x 8 Oettiger RE's/Alpine Head Unit & Sony Amp. OEM+FTW

Racks were I think $200 including postage (the racks are actually Rhino Racks, not Thule - I couldn't afford Thule at the time), Thule deflector was about $10 shipped). The Thule bike racks are about $250ea.

'16 Octavia RS Wagon

Past - '07 Polo GTI

Users Country Flag
    Awesome photos Leitch. Car looks great! reckon some mesh grilles up front will finish it off nicely too.
    2016 MY17 Polo GTI with DA package. TMD fitted + Weather strip and Snow Screen removed otherwise dead standard.

Haven't updated this in ages nor have I taken any photos of it, but anyway...

New wheels, along with bigger brakes/FMIC etc etc and a bunch of stuff you can't see from the outside..

New photos all the same.

'16 Octavia RS Wagon

Past - '07 Polo GTI