Support VWWC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Back in a dub

Quote Originally Posted by mrmomoz View Post
    ​love that colour, cant wait to seee more photos!!
    I'll have to get some new shots, she's changed quite a bit since the day I brought her home. Now the train has eased up I may be able to finally give her a scrub.

New pics after her first wash in 2 months :0

Users Country Flag
    That's a sweet looking ride, looks much better now you've lowered it some.

I very nearly purchased your old Polo GTI when it was advertised at the dealer... I took too long to decide tho, and I had to sell my Golf first. I have now done nearly all I want to the Golf and I'm pleased I stuck with it.
    Greg
    2015 Golf R

Down in Woollongong?
    They were hassling me for months to get the stock suspension back of me to put it back to original.

The Bora is up for sale now since I've picked up a new ride. Anyone interested shoot me a message.

Quote Originally Posted by Stump View Post
    That's a sweet looking ride, looks much better now you've lowered it some.

I very nearly purchased your old Polo GTI when it was advertised at the dealer... I took too long to decide tho, and I had to sell my Golf first. I have now done nearly all I want to the Golf and I'm pleased I stuck with it.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by BLN355 View Post
    Down in Woollongong?
    They were hassling me for months to get the stock suspension back of me to put it back to original.

The Bora is up for sale now since I've picked up a new ride. Anyone interested shoot me a message.
    Yes, the dealer in the 'Gong. Would have been a long drive to get it from northern NSW, but I was ready for it...
    They weren't prepared to offer me what I wanted for mine as trade...We haggled over the phone a couple of times.
    I know it sat there for a good while and I was hoping it would've lasted a bit longer....
    By the time I got things sorted on my end, it was gone. I loved how you had it set up, stock suspension sux. LOL
    What are you in now?
    Greg
    2015 Golf R

Its a nice drive down there except for the 20 or so police traps on the weekends.

I picked up an MY10 S3 last week, I'll get a thread up on it on the weekend.
    It goes in tomorrow for Stage1 tune

Quote Originally Posted by Stump View Post
    Yes, the dealer in the 'Gong. Would have been a long drive to get it from northern NSW, but I was ready for it...
    They weren't prepared to offer me what I wanted for mine as trade...We haggled over the phone a couple of times.
    I know it sat there for a good while and I was hoping it would've lasted a bit longer....
    By the time I got things sorted on my end, it was gone. I loved how you had it set up, stock suspension sux. LOL
    What are you in now?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12