Support VWWC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Premium Bluetooth

Premium Bluetooth

Does anyone know if the premium bluetooth is available yet (around $2000.00 option). My dealer is saying two months away.

Mine said that a year ago
    R36 =

Quote Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
    Mine said that a year ago
    LOL. Not this topic again.
    -------------------------------------

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wowser View Post
    Does anyone know if the premium bluetooth is available yet (around $2000.00 option). My dealer is saying two months away.

Do you mean the bit of kit which includes the number dials unit that slides out of the top of the sat nav area as per the attached photo???

Here in the UK we've had it for a while and I can say that it works really well with most phones although a big no no with iphones at the moment.

I have a nokia n95 which my kit links with via bluetooth. It also carries across the phone book from the phone and enables me to view numbers, incomming calls etc via the MFD unit as well as the sat nav unit.

It has it's flaws although I'm very happy with it as it integrates very well with my Nokia n95, apparently I can even set up voice dialing with it!!!

LOL... what the....

A premium bluetooth wedding dress! Cool!

BTW, message reported to mods as spam.

Quote Originally Posted by wowser View Post
    Be very careful about what you hand over the cash for, I got the 2K premium BT, very close but not the real deal.......not very happy, I asked was it the genuine item was assured it is, but now I am trying to get it to do all that it is supposed to (showing call details and phone book in the MFD, steering wheel call and end buttons not working) there is much ducking and weaving going on. Been back 3 times now, latest is they are fitting a new unit from Harding Performance. Again not genuine "premium bluetooth", guess I got ripped! 2K for aftermarket.....................................

Quote Originally Posted by gripmoto View Post
    Be very careful about what you hand over the cash for, I got the 2K premium BT, very close but not the real deal.......not very happy, I asked was it the genuine item was assured it is, but now I am trying to get it to do all that it is supposed to (showing call details and phone book in the MFD, steering wheel call and end buttons not working) there is much ducking and weaving going on. Been back 3 times now, latest is they are fitting a new unit from Harding Performance. Again not genuine "premium bluetooth", guess I got ripped! 2K for aftermarket.....................................
    Was this from VW or an aftermarket dealer?

If it was from VW then you have a case against them for not installing the genuine VW article. If it was from an aftermarket installer, well....

Quote Originally Posted by Lance B View Post
    Was this from VW or an aftermarket dealer?

If it was from VW then you have a case against them for not installing the genuine VW article. If it was from an aftermarket installer, well....
    VW dealer, installed pre-delivery, I will await the outcome before I jump up and down

Users Country Flag

It still amazes me that people are paying $2000 for an ability to make and receive hands free phone calls.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast