Thread: B7 Passat DRL LED replacements?

Users Country Flag

B7 Passat DRL LED replacements?

Hey guys

I got an error warning light pop up on the dash today, it stated to check passenger side DRL for error.

Just doing a check on ebay for LED replacements and there are thousands of options!

I want something that is good quality (cree?) and wont fizz out in a few months.

Alternatively I seen these, has anyone used them??

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B7 Passat DRL LED replacements?-vw-volkswagen-passat-b7-2011-2012-2013-2014-replace-led-daytime-running-light-drl-jpg  

Users Country Flag
    some of those are quite cheap mate so just buy some and see how you go. I think you might be pleasantly surprised by the quality. I bought a set of DRL's a few years ago and the quality was great.
    2013 Touareg V8TDi - Black, LED Interior Mods, LED Projector "VW" Door Courtesy Lights, 20" VW Mountain Rims with A/T Tyres, Pioneer SX Roof Platform with some 4x4 accessories and a whole lotta torque

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

will these H8 bulbs fit?

H11 H8 Cree Projector Plasma LED FOG Light DRL Headlight 16W Error Free Resistor | eBay

The ebay application guide states it wont fit, albeit I know the asian VW passats are different to the euro passats we get?