Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OBD11 modifications

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The_Slavstralian View Post
    Arrived today. I was easily able to navigate to the option. It is now disabled... according to the app. Will have to see how we go on the road at a later date
    The only thing you will notice is you can shoot up a left lane and it wont give a warning and just keep on keeping on
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    The only thing you will notice is you can shoot up a left lane and it wont give a warning and just keep on keeping on
    I drive the M1 often. Its infuriating how many flogs sit in the right lane on 90-100km/h With this option enabled and me in the middle lane it would slam the brakes on as I approached the person in the right lane. Dangerous if you have a truck on your a$$. I disabled it. Now it just lets me sail on past the tool in the right lane. Which is perfect. Now I can play with other things it can do.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Slavstralian View Post
    I drive the M1 often. Its infuriating how many flogs sit in the right lane on 90-100km/h With this option enabled and me in the middle lane it would slam the brakes on as I approached the person in the right lane. Dangerous if you have a truck on your a$$. I disabled it. Now it just lets me sail on past the tool in the right lane. Which is perfect. Now I can play with other things it can do.
    Literally why I bought this device, just came today, can't wait to try it. Did you need to have the car on?

Users Country Flag
    Ignition needs to be on, engine does not need to be running. For some changes, you will need the bonnet open.
    Cheers

Was given a T-Roc hire car a couple of weeks ago, only got about 1/2 an hour out of Sydney and I had to pull over to disable it. Lucky I had the OBDeleven still in my bag.

@Doc777 I am currently in your area testing the road handling of the Audi, you have some really nice roads I've like to try the T-Roc on
    Flipper Dog
    Now - T-Roc R, Audi Q5
    Past VWs- T-Roc R-Line, Golf 6, 7 and 7.5, Touareg 7L and 7P, Passat B5.5, Polo MK3, Polo MK4 and GTI

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper Dog View Post
    Was given a T-Roc hire car a couple of weeks ago, only got about 1/2 an hour out of Sydney and I had to pull over to disable it. Lucky I had the OBDeleven still in my bag.

@Doc777 I am currently in your area testing the road handling of the Audi, you have some really nice roads I've like to try the T-Roc on
    Mate, some of the roads down here are glorious! Just be aware - we normally have basically zero highway patrol, however at the moment there is a "blitz" going on. I believe it's mainly happening in the west and north-west.
    Cheers

Users Country Flag

Does not work on Tiguan R-Line MY22

Quote Originally Posted by Grugly View Post
    Hey @flipper - just picked up our Tiguan R and followed the instructions for the MIB 3 unit. Everything's works until getting to road side fusion where it is saying function not available.

In OBDeleven also byte 5 has been renamed so no longer shows bits. However there was an option names Traffic sign recognition in the third row that I assumed to be the same as bit 2..

I'll keep investigating to see if there is a way to change the bit
    Hi Grugly,

Did you have any luck with your Tiguan R?

I have the Tiguan all space r-line MY22 and it is the same situation regarding fusion mode.

Overall the traffic sign recognition does not work for me and receive an error on the dash now:
    “ERROR: Dynamic road sign display”

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by nova_sounds View Post
    Hi Grugly,

Did you have any luck with your Tiguan R?

I have the Tiguan all space r-line MY22 and it is the same situation regarding fusion mode.

Overall the traffic sign recognition does not work for me and receive an error on the dash now:
    “ERROR: Dynamic road sign display”
    Wont work in Fusion Mode as its Not applicable to AUS
    Try this method It worked in my 2019 Tig Rline

Road Sign Settings .pdf - Google Drive

Users Country Flag
    Thanks Hillybilly, just tried your suggestion and still doesn’t work. May have something to do with MY22 Tiguan All space as they are made in Mexico? But when I go into the fusion menu OBD app reads “function not available”

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by nova_sounds View Post
    Thanks Hillybilly, just tried your suggestion and still doesn’t work. May have something to do with MY22 Tiguan All space as they are made in Mexico? But when I go into the fusion menu OBD app reads “function not available”
    A lot depends on which model camera you have . There is a 2Q and a 3Q. One is on the older models and works the newer one doesnt. Cant remeber which is which as I dont have the Tiguan nay more

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast