Thread: VW T5 Transporter Steel wheels + tyres with plenty of tread.

VW T5 Transporter Steel wheels + tyres with plenty of tread. + T5 Headlights

I recently fitted some alloys to my T5 Transporter, so now I have some 16" Steel wheels with tyres that have heaps of tread left.
    They were off a VW T5 09 2.5l with 20,000kms. And I could probably see another 40-50,000km's in the tyres.

Tyres are Good Year Marathon Cargo's. 215/65/r16c. Tread depth is about 6mm's left.

One of the tyres had a small nailed punctured into it, only realised when I was putting my new alloys on. However, the nail was removed and repaired, so it should be as good as new!

Sale is for a set of wheels + tyres (4 wheels with tyres). Stud pattern is 120x5

Also, I have a pair of T5 headlights that are in very good condition. No cracks or scratches to the lenses.

I'm not too sure what they're worth, so throw me an offer!
    Located in Melb SE suburbs.

Click image to enlarge.
    Last edited by lemmiwinks; 17-06-2010 at 06:47 PM.

Users Country Flag

price for eheels

Hi

I need some wheels for my trailer, How much is enough ? Would I be in the ball park with $400.00 ?

because Holden steels are the same 120 dia. But I would pref VW of corse to suit my Van.

Cheers

Jim

wocketman@bigpond.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Hi

I need some wheels for my trailer, How much is enough ? Would I be in the ball park with $400.00 ?

because Holden steels are the same 120 dia. But I would pref VW of corse to suit my Van.

Cheers

Jim

wocketman@bigpond.com
    Hi,

That is close to the price I had in mind. I'm after $500 for the lot.

Still heaps of tread left and in great condition!

Matt

Users Country Flag
    Hi Mat
    Yep that will do, I presume they have the centre hubs with them, and that they are all straight?
    Please contact me, email wocketman@bigpond.com or 03 59313565 for pick up arrangements

Cheers Jim Stephenson

Yes I can throw the centre hubs in as well. And i'm pretty sure they are straight, was off a 09 T5 that never drove over speed humps at high speeds or hit any potholes. email sent.

Thanks