Thread: VMR705 Black 19" Wheels for sale

VMR705 Black 19" Wheels for sale

I purchased these off of the forums about 5 years ago and had these on my old MK6 GTI. I did a minor respray job on them to get rid of the gutter rash but it's not the best, but can only tell when very close and looks great from a distance. They will be sold with all lug nuts but no centre caps because I can't find them. :\

Will include tyres (Kuhmo Ecsta Sport KU31), but do assume they need to be replaced.

I'll post exact specs and pics when I get a chance.

Please make an offer as I want to get rid of them as they are just taking space in my garage.....
    '18 MY18.5 MK3.5 Octavia vRS245
    Previous - 2015 MY16 MK7 R, 2010 MY10 R36 DSG, 2010 MK6 Golf GTI DSG // APR Stage 2, 2006 MK5 Jetta TFSI DSG // Revo Stage 2, 2006 MK5 Golf GTI Manual

Quote Originally Posted by whichonetoget View Post
    I purchased these off of the forums about 5 years ago and had these on my old MK6 GTI. I did a minor respray job on them to get rid of the gutter rash but it's not the best, but can only tell when very close and looks great from a distance. They will be sold with all lug nuts but no centre caps because I can't find them. :\

Will include tyres (Kuhmo Ecsta Sport KU31), but do assume they need to be replaced.

I'll post exact specs and pics when I get a chance.

Please make an offer as I want to get rid of them as they are just taking space in my garage.....
    How much are you after?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag

sold??? photos?
    2016 Scirocco R - 2015 Polo GTi