Thread: Burger Motorsports spacers 15f / 20r flush kit MK7 or 8V

Burger Motorsports spacers 15f / 20r flush kit MK7 or 8V

Selling an almost brand new Burger Motorsports wheel spacer kit for an MK7 or 8V car.

This is a set of 15mm spacers for the fronts, and 20mm for the rears, including the matching longer bolts. This is by far the most popular size spacer set to use for these cars and will give you a perfectly flush look using the OEM wheels.

I bought this in the hope it would make me like my stock wheels and while it improved the look by about 100%, I'm going to buy some aftermarket rims instead.

These have literally been on the car for 200kms, so are basically brand new. Bought locally for $400, so they're yours for $325. These are really high quality (the guy that fitted them said they were the best he had seen).

They're pretty heavy so would prefer local pickup, but can post at your expense.

Grab yourself a bargain!

VW Golf VII Mk7 Gen 3 Wheel Spacers - BurgerTuning.com
    Last edited by ajdean; 23-05-2018 at 08:49 AM.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by ajdean View Post
    Selling an almost brand new Burger Motorsports wheel spacer kit for an MK7 or 8V car.

This is a set of 15mm spacers for the fronts, and 20mm for the rears, including the matching longer bolts. This is by far the most popular size spacer set to use for these cars and will give you a perfectly flush look using the OEM wheels.

I bought this in the hope it would make me like my stock wheels and while it improved the look by about 100%, I'm going to buy some aftermarket rims instead.

These have literally been on the car for 200kms, so are basically brand new. Bought locally for $400, so they're yours for $325. These are really high quality (the guy that fitted them said they were the best he had seen).

They're pretty heavy so would prefer local pickup, but can post at your expense.

Grab yourself a bargain!

VW Golf VII Mk7 Gen 3 Wheel Spacers - BurgerTuning.com
    If youre interested in taking $250 pickup let me know..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still for sale!

Pm sent. Not sure if it's going through to you though.
    MY12 CW Golf GTi