Thread: Audi TT RS 19" 5-Spoke Rotors (19x9 ET 52) Genuine OEM

Audi TT RS 19" 5-Spoke Rotors (19x9 ET 52) Genuine OEM

I recently acquired a set of OEM TT RS 19" 5 spoke wheels (19x9 ET 52) that came off a 2012 TT RS with about 20,000kms on the clock, but I've changed my mind about the car they were for so I'm looking to move them on.

All 4 wheels are in perfect condition, no gutter rash or scratches on any wheels. They're fitted with Toyo 235/35/19 tyres (will confirm exact tyre spec and update shortly).

I've also got a set of 4x 8mm 42DD hub centric spacers plus the extended wheel bolts to suit, which I used to fit the tyres to the Beetle in the picture below. I'll give first dibs on those to the buyer of the wheels but will sell them separately if someone just wants the wheels themselves. Spacers & bolts are only about a month old, less than 1000km worth of use.

Looking for $3100 with the spacers & bolts, $3000 for just the wheels & tyres. Will deliver for free to Canberra / Sydney / South Coast NSW, can ship at buyer's expense elsewhere.

Users Country Flag
    Good luck with sale, I just bought a set of exactly the same rims with new Michelin PS3 for $2300
    [/COLOR] 2016 VW Golf GTI MK7 40 Years, DSG, Tornado Red, Tinted Windows,
    2016 VW T6 Multivan Generation Six, Cherry Red with Candy White, VanEssa System with Kitchen, Mattress, Storage Bags, Swivel Seat, Roof Racks with Thule Pod, Dometic Anthracite Awning, Blackout Curtains, Bonnet Bra plus more ..

Congratulations, I'm glad to hear you got a good deal.

Users Country Flag
    Yeah, he's obviously never heard of Canberra Tax before
    Last edited by Eaglehawk; 17-07-2016 at 09:24 PM.

No trickery really - I bought them, had the tyres re-balanced, bought the spacers and bolts and then decided they didn't suit the Beetle and I probably won't buy the 2nd gen TTRS they were planned for. My asking price is just what it cost me to get to this point.

I'd prefer to sell them to someone who can enjoy the wheels, but they won't do me any harm sitting in the garage if the price is more than anyone wants to pay.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesatfish View Post
    Congratulations, I'm glad to hear you got a good deal.
    2K Cash and ill pick up!
    "Forced induction" sounds like some sort of sexual assault.
    i drive a Golf 7R tuned by APR + exoticars

Quote Originally Posted by tuzii View Post
    2K Cash and ill pick up!
    Thanks for the offer, unfortunately the wheels owe me $3k at this point so I'm sorry I can't accept.