Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Mk2 Tiguan pictures of your car

VW 2017 Tiguan pictures of your car:

Here are some more pictures of the front underside of the car and the rear suspension

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by edison_1234; 09-05-2017 at 03:37 PM.

Users Country Flag

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by edison_1234 View Post

Here ya go! Nice pics of the rear exhaust on 162TSI.

You are the best, thanks, and the pipes are on the same level with the bumper or a liitle bit under? a picture from the down back of the car, to see if they are on the same level like bumper.Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by catalyn21 View Post
    You are the best, thanks, and the pipes are on the same level with the bumper or a liitle bit under? a picture from the down back of the car, to see if they are on the same level like bumper.Have a nice day.
    Yes the pipes are on the same level as the back bumper. The bumper though, obscures the view of the pipes unless you look under. Here is my 162TSI parked on the top of my fairly steep driveway. You can see the bumper and the exhaust.

Last edited by edison_1234; 09-05-2017 at 09:22 PM.

If you want, I can take another picture showing the back bumper if you want. But that will be tmr.

Users Country Flag

hello

Quote Originally Posted by edison_1234 View Post
    If you want, I can take another picture showing the back bumper if you want. But that will be tmr.

thanks,like this but a little bit closer to the bumper please. when you have time.
    Have a nice day.

thanks,like this but a little bit closer to the bumper please,and center to the car. When you have time.
    Have a nice day.

thanks,like this but a little bit closer to the bumper please,and center to the car. When you have time.
    Have a nice day.
    Alright

Users Country Flag
    Mk2 Tiguan pictures of your car-frontside1-jpgMk2 Tiguan pictures of your car-rear1-jpgMk2 Tiguan pictures of your car-side1-jpgMk2 Tiguan pictures of your car-interior1-jpgMk2 Tiguan pictures of your car-steering1-jpg

Mk2 Tiguan pictures of your car-front1-jpg Mk2 Tiguan pictures of your car-front2-jpg

I know what it's like to wait months for delivery - I found that pics from other who have received their cars tied me over.

Attached are some pics of my fully loaded 162TSI.

Apologies for the quality!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparx1981 View Post
    Mk2 Tiguan pictures of your car-frontside1-jpgMk2 Tiguan pictures of your car-rear1-jpgMk2 Tiguan pictures of your car-side1-jpgMk2 Tiguan pictures of your car-interior1-jpgMk2 Tiguan pictures of your car-steering1-jpg

Mk2 Tiguan pictures of your car-front1-jpg Mk2 Tiguan pictures of your car-front2-jpg

I know what it's like to wait months for delivery - I found that pics from other who have received their cars tied me over.

Thanks buddy!! Car looks awesome. Good choice !! Mk2 Tiguan pictures of your car. I am glad I went for black!! Love how it all blends in.. classy and stunning. Just about a 2month wait for me now as I am overseas when my car arrives so only can pickup mid/end July..

Tiguan 162tsi Rline fully loaded (June 2017) - NSW, Northern Beaches

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate_Bear View Post
    Thanks buddy!! Car looks awesome. Good choice !! Mk2 Tiguan pictures of your car. I am glad I went for black!! Love how it all blends in.. classy and stunning. Just about a 2month wait for me now as I am overseas when my car arrives so only can pickup mid/end July..

Tiguan 162tsi Rline fully loaded (June 2017) - NSW, Northern Beaches
    2 months will fly. Requires a little bit more TLC, but I'm OCD like that. I'm also getting it sprayed with Opti-Coat next week. Will post more photos once it's done!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sparx1981 View Post

Very nice Sparx, thanks for the pics they're appreciated. How you finding the car so far? Should be getting mine around this time in July all going well.
    MY17 Tiguan 162 Highline | DAP | Rline | Pano Sunroof | Pure White
    Stage 2.5 - APR DP, APR Turbo inlet, Muffler delete, IS38 Turbo, APR tune

MY18 Tiguan 162 Highline AllSpace | Sound & Vision | Sunroof | Blue Silk

Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast