Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Tiguan MY18 Updates / Spec Changes

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by almograve View Post
    Hello All,
    Did you guys noticed the improvements on the ACC of the new Arteon.
    It is now "Predictive" and it is connected to the GPS, the speed limit reader, and the dynamic lights.
    Basically, using the GPS it can point the lights to a curve before you even turn the wheels, it can slow down your speed limit automatically by reading the speed limits and also when the GPS sees that you would need to break in order to make a curve.

How long do you think it will need for the Tiguan to get aligned on that feature?

Thank you,

almograve
    The options for Predictive Speed Limit (ACC using the camera) and Dynamic Curve Recognition (using the GPS) is present in the long coding of my cars ACC module. I have enabled them all in as far as the options appear on the Discover head unit but since they appear to be SWAP functions they cannot be selected. Technically, it should be possible for VW to enable these for a fee as they do with other SWAP functions...but we know how VW feels about those

Users Country Flag

Does anyone know what the factory privacy glass tint percentages are for Tiguan R-line 162TSI? Someone posted the specs from VWA but I can't find it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MY18 162 TSI + R-Line + DAP +Pure white

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829