Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiguan MY18 Updates / Spec Changes

It's worth to mention again, above car was delivered to Poland.

So as was mentioned, if your car was not produced yet, it will be MY18. In Poland dealers not inform their clients about change, not even on already made orders - so clients will get new model no matter they want it or not, and some of them are trying to push dealers about MY17 because of headlight washers for example.

Users Country Flag
    My Yeti lease is up soon and I'm looking at a new Tiggy 110tdi Comfortline with both DAP and Luxury packages. I was hoping the lighting would have been upgraded for MY18 as forking over that much and still only getting basic halogens is very disappointing, especially when a poverty pack CX-5 has LED headlights.
    Indium Grey Golf 7.5 Alltrack 135tdi Premium - all options

Users Country Flag
    Rooboy, you might also want to consider a 140TDI+DAP which is only $2000 more than the 110TDI+DAP+LP. Its very easy to spend your money
    MY17 Tiguan 140TDI + DAP; Ruby Red; Notification of Birth 19 May'17; Emigration on Morning Celesta began 2 June'17; Entry into Australia 17 Jul'17; Citizenship obtained 8 Sep'17;

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobwebs View Post
    Rooboy, you might also want to consider a 140TDI+DAP which is only $2000 more than the 110TDI+DAP+LP. Its very easy to spend your money
    You're right, it is very easy to spend money with them - I'd also want the sunroof which makes it $4k more and is just starting to stretch it a bit too much.
    Indium Grey Golf 7.5 Alltrack 135tdi Premium - all options

Users Country Flag
    Update: did a test drive yesterday. Glad to report MY18 has adaptive lane guidance, traffic jam assist - confirmed by the literature in the showroom. So probably going to book that. The bummer- no delivery before Dec 2017!!!

Users Country Flag
    Sounds great. What specs and price did you get?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by subbi View Post
    Update: did a test drive yesterday. Glad to report MY18 has adaptive lane guidance, traffic jam assist - confirmed by the literature in the showroom. So probably going to book that. The bummer- no delivery before Dec 2017!!!
    Is the literature public? And were you able to get a copy?
    MY17 Tiguan 140TDI + DAP; Ruby Red; Notification of Birth 19 May'17; Emigration on Morning Celesta began 2 June'17; Entry into Australia 17 Jul'17; Citizenship obtained 8 Sep'17;

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobwebs View Post
    Is the literature public? And were you able to get a copy?
    Nope, lit does not seem public. The showroom gave me a hard copy to read ,but not to keep. Very particular about it. The prod for Tiguan MY2018 is confirmed Week 22 / 2017 as per the hard copy. But did. There is pedestrian recognition, emergency assist too . So looks like an absolutely compelling package to me. The delivery date is the bummer, will different dealerships have different dates of delivery or am I out of luck in Australia ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Pzero View Post
    Sounds great. What specs and price did you get?
    Looking around to see if other dealerships can offer a better delivery date. The dealership I talked to said the 162TSI are the hotselling ones and VW is just not able to cope up with demand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag

They're right and the time frame sounds right too.

Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast