Page 57 of 96 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: MY17/MQB Platform Tiguan Discussion Thread

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NZ_GolfR View Post
    Just looking at the specs sheet again and it doesn't look like the R Line gets the Forward Collision Warning unless it is part of the ACC that it comes standard with while it is an option for the other models.

What dealer are you going through? If they have a white one with DYNAUDIO available then maybe my dealer can swap for one they have ordered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Have PM'd you with the details of a possible White R Line with Dynaudio
    Order & Delivered: 2017 Tiguan R Line 162 KW, Tungsten Silver Metallic.

Previous car : Golf TSI Highline, 103KW, Xenon headlights, Lane Assist, Electric Folding Mirrors, 8" Discover Pro. Sold

Quote Originally Posted by IrishKiwi08 View Post
    Does that mean we might see this rear bumper on the Aus/NZ R Lines
    I quite like the false twin exhaust look and it balances the rear end nicely

I much prefer this to the standard twin pipe look. Why don't we get this in Australia?
    Traded: Tornado Red MY11 Golf GTI Adidas
    Missus: MY17 VW Tiguan 140TDI R-Line, DAP, Tint, White.
    Missus: MY14 VW Golf R Leather, DAP, Tint, Lapiz Blue .

Users Country Flag
    I kinda dislike the back of the new Tiguan, It's not its strongest aesthetic appearance. The twin pipes would make it better.

The front however looks awesome.

GOLF GTI MY11 ADIDAS Candy White, Sunroof
    GOLF GTI 40th ED, White with Sunroof

Users Country Flag
    Have PM'd you with the details of a possible White R Line with Dynaudio
    Thanks for the help. My dealer just emailed me to let me know that they were able to add DYNAUDIO to my order so all good.

Really excited about hearing what this sounds like, just a pity have to wait 4 months to get the car MY17/MQB Platform Tiguan Discussion Thread

Current Ride: 2019 CUPRA Ateca in Energy Blue with Bucket Seats

Users Country Flag
    Thanks for the help. My dealer just emailed me to let me know that they were able to add DYNAUDIO to my order so all good.

Really excited about hearing what this sounds like, just a pity have to wait 4 months to get the car MY17/MQB Platform Tiguan Discussion Thread

Glad to hear that the dealer was able to change your order. I too cannot wait to get my car, it could be sooner you never know. My dealer told me to contact him at the end of Sept, they should have more "concrete" delivery dates then. I keep looking at the standard tig's at the dealer and am just glad I ordered an R Line.

Previous car : Golf TSI Highline, 103KW, Xenon headlights, Lane Assist, Electric Folding Mirrors, 8" Discover Pro. Sold

Users Country Flag
    DYNAUDIO
    It's a pity that this, plus HUD are not offered in Oz

Users Country Flag
    Glad to hear that the dealer was able to change your order. I too cannot wait to get my car, it could be sooner you never know. My dealer told me to contact him at the end of Sept, they should have more "concrete" delivery dates then. I keep looking at the standard tig's at the dealer and am just glad I ordered an R Line.
    Yes, I know what you mean, I think the R Lines look miles better than the standard ones (not a fan of the lower black strip on the new or the older Tiguan). Looking at the prices for the Highline model, the R Line is only $7000-9000 RRP more and you get $9050 worth of options included plus the exterior body kit, 20" rims, black roof lining, better steering wheel and more powerful engine. Kind of makes the R Line a no brainer.

Users Country Flag
    Yes, I know what you mean, I think the R Lines look miles better than the standard ones (not a fan of the lower black strip on the new or the older Tiguan). Looking at the prices for the Highline model, the R Line is only $7000-9000 RRP more and you get $9050 worth of options included plus the exterior body kit, 20" rims, black roof lining, better steering wheel and more powerful engine. Kind of makes the R Line a no brainer.
    You should go and sell Volkswagen's mate

With regard to the Dynaudio system, i have found this on YouTube which to may find interesting. Also interesting review on the Tiguan as well. The Dynaudio starts around 7:26.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHF0ZJ0fyv4

Users Country Flag
    Should be going to see a new Tiguan at the dealers tonight. Try and post some interior pics.

GOLF GTI MY11 ADIDAS Candy White, Sunroof
    GOLF GTI 40th ED, White with Sunroof

Well I dropped through my local dealer today for a quick look at the Gen2 Tiguan. They had 2 x 132TSI Comfortline with Luxury pack on show.

Initial impressions:

• It's a nice car and has grown a little over gen1 Tig but not a lot
    • Seems to be a little less space in passenger seat (or maybe glovebox comes out further)
    • Rear seat room is still not massive
    • Boot space is up quite a bit - there's significantly more depth
    • Boot floor can be raised to fit a full-size spare by the looks (didn't actually test-fit a wheel though)
    • Not 100% sold on the blue colour but that is personal preference

I'll reserve my final judgement until after a test-drive, however my initial impression is that it's a tidy package and now fully up-to date in terms of looks and features. Time will tell as to how it stacks up in relation to its competition. If I was in the market for a mid-size SUV right now it would definitely be on the shopping list.

2017 Tiguan Sportline - Tigger73's 162TSI Sportline

2016 Scirocco R, stage 1, 205kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's Scirocco R Build
    2013 Tiguan 155TSI, stage 1, 144kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's 155TSI Build
    2011 Tiguan 125TSI, Stage 2+, 152kwaw (sold)
    - Tigger73's 125TSI Build

Page 57 of 96 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast