Page 42 of 89 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: My Tiguan has arrived and this is my experience so far

Quote Originally Posted by Schland77 View Post
    Did anyone get charged for floor mats? I just realized I got charged $195 for it and as per Australian specs it should be standard on comfortline and highline- I called the dealer about it today and he said that it is standard on European ones but not in OZ- not to sure if I should believe him or not???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Should be no charge, I got 162tsi on order and mats are included in contract. I think somewhere in the spec guide it notes mats are being included?

Did anyone get charged for floor mats? I just realized I got charged $195 for it and as per Australian specs it should be standard on comfortline and highline- I called the dealer about it today and he said that it is standard on European ones but not in OZ- not to sure if I should believe him or not???

Department of fair trading.

Is there nothing these guys won't try?

They're standard.

Quote Originally Posted by IsDon View Post
    Department of fair trading.

Is there nothing these guys won't try?

They're standard.
    Yeah, didn't sound right to me either - I will get back to them and let's see what they say

I've got (in EU) set of velours in price of a car, and additional rubber set free from dealer. The only additional cost was boot mat.

Users Country Flag
    I think you pay for rubber mats, not standard ones.

Mats are included in Highline but you have to pay for Comfortline

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag

Not sure which type of mats you got with your car or the specifications of your car but if you go by the Australian brochure:

Front and rear come standard on the 110 and 132TSI Comfortline as well as the 110TDI Comfortline (I would also assume that it was standard on the 162TSI and 140TDI as well - I can let you know in a few weeks when I get mine)

If you have the 110TSI Trendline, there is a dealer option to pay for mats that have the Tiguan logo on it.

Finally the rubber mats are an extra on all models.

My Tiguan has arrived and this is my experience so far-screen-shot-2017-03-22-10-36-15-pm-png

Hope this helps!
    MY20 Golf R - Dynaudio Excite 400w Premium Audio System - Panoramic Electric Glass Sunroof - Lapiz Blue
    MY17 Tiguan Highline 162TSI - DSG - Driver Assistance Package - Panoramic Electric Glass Sunroof - R-Line Package - Pure White MY10 Golf GTI Mk6 - 5 door - DSG - 18" Detroits - Sunroof - Leather - Electric Seats - Sat Nav - MDI - Park Assist - RVC - Deep Black Pearl - SOLD! MY13 Polo GTI - 5 door - Bi-Xenon's - Panoramic Sunroof - Candy White - SOLD!

Quote Originally Posted by Regdop View Post
    Hey Mate... good to know thanks...What tyre brand have you got on yours, curious to know if theyre all the same for the Australian market?
    Hi Regdop, they are continental contisportcontact

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Sokyola View Post
    Hi Regdop, they are continental contisportcontact
    Yep... I have the same then...cheers!
    2017 Tiguan R Line 162TSI, DAP, White. Upgraded speakers.

Users Country Flag

After over 6 months of waiting we finally picked up our car from the dealer on Friday!
    Haven't been able to drive it much over the weekend, but so far, everything is positive. The car is meant to be for my wife, but since she's on maternity leave, I'm going to use it to commute to work. I hope to be able to get it over the break in period within the next month so I can start to really push the motor.

My Tiguan has arrived and this is my experience so far-vw-jpg
    My Tiguan has arrived and this is my experience so far-vw2-jpg

Also haven't had a chance to take many pictures yet, but will definitely look to take more.
    MY17 Tiguan Highline 162TSI - DSG, DAP, Panoramic Sunroof, R-Line Package, Pure White
    MY18 Golf R Grid Edition - DSG, Panoramic Sunroof, Pure White

Page 42 of 89 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast