Page 34 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Thread: Mk2 Tiguan VCDS Tweaks

Fantastic mod with the Golf R layout in active info cluster. Anyone know how this can be done with VCDS? I cant find the Tube_version adaptation chanel anywhere.

Is there a VCDS mod that lets you have the oil temperature permanently in the cluster for a Tiguan with the DAP? I can change the view and bring it up but I'm wondering whether I can have it where the ambient temperature is.

TIA

Users Country Flag
    Hi. I am on the same page here I do not see Tube version in VCDS. Any help will be appreciated.

It is under Module 17 Instruments - Adaptation - Tube_version (all the way at the bottom on the list)
    Variant_2 is the default
    Variant_3 is the GTI
    Variant_4 is the R
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfR79 View Post
    Hey NZ_GolfR i am the same as artful... using VCDS and I can not find this mod adaption anywhere. Is it possible you could provide more specific info to help us VCDS users out? Cheers

Users Country Flag
    Is there any way of disabling the shown message on the Discover Pro at startup? Have to close out this warning message every time starting the Tiggy and driving me mad...

Shared album - Sean Henley - Google Photos

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by seanh View Post
    Is there any way of disabling the shown message on the Discover Pro at startup? Have to close out this warning message every time starting the Tiggy and driving me mad...

Shared album - Sean Henley - Google Photos
    See screen nag deactivation on page 1.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark975 View Post
    Hi. I am on the same page here I do not see Tube version in VCDS. Any help will be appreciated.

It is under Module 17 Instruments - Adaptation - Tube_version (all the way at the bottom on the list)
    Variant_2 is the default
    Variant_3 is the GTI
    Variant_4 is the R
    Your problem is probably the version of VCDS that you are using. Update your software to the latest BETA version on Ross- Tech site (should fix the problem)

Don
    Please don't PM to ask questions about coding, or vehicle repairs. The better place to deal with these matters is on-line, in the forum proper. That way you get the benefit of the expertise of the wider forum! Thank you.

Users Country Flag
    Has anyone had any luck getting the below coding to work (from Hugo's Coding Thread)? My Tig tells me Function Not Available, but it could very well be user error.

2) New Discover Skin
    Yup, my Discover now looks like the new generation headunits. This is particularly cool since the grid layout makes more sense, but I hate the glass screen on the new units. This gives the best of both worlds. There are a couple of options to choose from. This is option 5.

Process: 5F Information Control Unit -> Long Coding -> byte_17_Skinning -> Skin_5 (Default is Skin_1)

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by arnifix View Post
    Has anyone had any luck getting the below coding to work (from Hugo's Coding Thread)? My Tig tells me Function Not Available, but it could very well be user error.

2) New Discover Skin
    Yup, my Discover now looks like the new generation headunits. This is particularly cool since the grid layout makes more sense, but I hate the glass screen on the new units. This gives the best of both worlds. There are a couple of options to choose from. This is option 5.

Process: 5F Information Control Unit -> Long Coding -> byte_17_Skinning -> Skin_5 (Default is Skin_1)
    No, I cannot. I only have 4 options, missing the fifth one "Skin 5".
    VW Passat Variant Highline B8 2017
    VW up! Move up! 2014.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by arnifix View Post

2) New Discover Skin

I have 8 skin options, skin 5 just reversed the position of the tick boxes from left to right in the settings.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by vwcaddy123 View Post
    No, I cannot. I only have 4 options, missing the fifth one "Skin 5".
    Change the binary to 00000101 at byte17

Page 34 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast