Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: M17 Tiguan - Australian Reviews

The tS is a limited run - Subaru OZ only imported 300 into the country and most of these are sold. There's a few on carsales but it's not even showing as an option on the Subaru website anymore.

I don't think there will be another run. There's a mid-life update to the Forester coming in 2017 so they'll want to clear the current stock out before the refresh hits the showrooms.

2017 Tiguan Sportline - Tigger73's 162TSI Sportline

2016 Scirocco R, stage 1, 205kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's Scirocco R Build
    2013 Tiguan 155TSI, stage 1, 144kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's 155TSI Build
    2011 Tiguan 125TSI, Stage 2+, 152kwaw (sold)
    - Tigger73's 125TSI Build

Users Country Flag
    Finally some more Australian reviews. Too bad its not the R Line model.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_P7kuz5rPY

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewie View Post
    Finally some more Australian reviews. Too bad its not the R Line model.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_P7kuz5rPY
    Thanks for posting this. I can't wait to start getting some 162TSI reviews when the vehicles are available.

2017 Tiguan 162TSI Highline/R-Line
    2017 Audi S3

Users Country Flag
    Biggest take out from this for me was that the blue looked way better than I thought it would in the metal.
    Scirocco: Indium Grey, DSG, pana roof, Sat/Nav, Dynaudio, VWR springs and APR stage 1. Now sold
    Arriving April 17 Audi S3 sedan, Panther black, S-tronic, PP2, pano, matrix lights, assistance pack, 40:20:40 seats, mirror pack, light inlays

Tiguan: Tiguan 162TSI, DAP and pano in Habanero

Users Country Flag
    Remember the blue on the R50? I was hoping they would offer that colour for the R Line. Sadly no and it's also disappointing that the colour range is even less for the R Line.

OK another review/comparison to Hyundai Tucson: Volkswagen Tiguan v Hyundai Tucson 2016 Comparison

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewie View Post
    Remember the blue on the R50? I was hoping they would offer that colour for the R Line. Sadly no and it's also disappointing that the colour range is even less for the R Line.

Two reasons why we didn't get the Rline (the car is a company car but for 95% of the time it is my wife's) I call on ot occasional if I need to move somethings around:

1 was the very limited colour choice - she wanted the orange (which I think will look good) after a sequence of dark or silver cars

2 Rline equates to R- as in Scirocco R which means sports - which means she won't drive it.

The Rline adds are things we can really do without though I think the Rline body kit and the Orange would have looked great.
    Scirocco: Indium Grey, DSG, pana roof, Sat/Nav, Dynaudio, VWR springs and APR stage 1. Now sold
    Arriving April 17 Audi S3 sedan, Panther black, S-tronic, PP2, pano, matrix lights, assistance pack, 40:20:40 seats, mirror pack, light inlays

Tiguan: Tiguan 162TSI, DAP and pano in Habanero

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac135 View Post
    Two reasons why we didn't get the Rline (the car is a company car but for 95% of the time it is my wife's) I call on ot occasional if I need to move somethings around:

1 was the very limited colour choice - she wanted the orange (which I think will look good) after a sequence of dark or silver cars

2 Rline equates to R- as in Scirocco R which means sports - which means she won't drive it.

The Rline adds are things we can really do without though I think the Rline body kit and the Orange would have looked great.
    Yeah I didn't go R Line either, mostly due to the missus (it'll be our 'family car'). She hated the R logos on the seats, thought they were tacky and 'bogan-esque'. It's interesting what one person calls a feature another sees as a detriment.

Personally I would have liked the R-line but I guess the snob in her saved me 4K.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

I'm getting an R-Line, but to be honest, I'd prefer it without the R logo on the seats and without the black roof lining. The outside body kit is lovely, the steering wheel is really nice and the adaptive chassis control (dampers) and progressive steering make for a lovely drive IMO.

2017 Tiguan 162TSI Highline/R-Line
    2017 Audi S3

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast