Page 320 of 413 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330370 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 4122

Thread: I have ordered/received my New Tiguan

Quote Originally Posted by braddersnz View Post
    Nice to get it on a Friday! enjoy the weekend! I'm sure a fair bit of it will be spend in the drivers seat!

very nice!

The status of mine (also from the Grand Hero) also still says 'discharged' and according to VW it's still on a cruise, however as of today there is a shiny new Tiguan in my driveway. After 6ks not much to report except it got home in one piece. looks good, feels good.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson22 View Post
    very nice!

The status of mine (also from the Grand Hero) also still says 'discharged' and according to VW it's still on a cruise, however as of today there is a shiny new Tiguan in my driveway. After 6ks not much to report except it got home in one piece. looks good, feels good.

When you hit 10k's that's the sweet spot

Will have a solid hour drive home from down the coast when we pick ours up, will be a fight between the Mrs and I who drives though I reckon!

Users Country Flag
    very nice!

Congrats! It feels good after the long wait doesn't it?

Managed to adjust to all the new technical features pretty quickly, loving having Android Auto at my fingertips.

Wondering what the average time from Docks to Dealer to Delivery is? Got told on Tuesday my Tiguan is ‘at the docks’ but have very little additional info.. any tips? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TigKar View Post
    Wondering what the average time from Docks to Dealer to Delivery is? Got told on Tuesday my Tiguan is ‘at the docks’ but have very little additional info.. any tips? Thanks
    (We are still waiting somewhere in the middle of the ocean) but our dealer said usually 10 business days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those with cars on the Grand Hero over Christmas had a pretty unusually long wait I think. Once it's landed in Australia it seems to be 10 days or so.

Now clocked up a whole 30k's, had a crack at letting it park for me (unnerving) and the beeping going into small carport is going to take some getting used to! Or I will turn it off. Thanks all for the congrats, I will let you know how it goes after a blast down to the coast.

Hmm ok thanks. It’s been 8 business days since they said it was in the country so fingers crossed it’s not too much longer!

Those with cars on the Grand Hero over Christmas had a pretty unusually long wait I think. Once it's landed in Australia it seems to be 10 days or so.

Now clocked up a whole 30k's, had a crack at letting it park for me (unnerving) and the beeping going into small carport is going to take some getting used to! Or I will turn it off. Thanks all for the congrats, I will let you know how it goes after a blast down to the coast.
    The park assist is pretty creepy, but it works pretty well, I’ll be the first to admit I’m not a great reverse parallel Parker so if it’s a tight one it’ll save my rims haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got the magic email that my Tiguan will be delivered mid next week (it’s coming from interstate).

What things should I look for during/at delivery?

It’s only my second new car off the boat, and the first experience my partner at the time sorted it. So now I’m responsible and for a $50k purchase I’m nervous!

Users Country Flag

Today is D-Day (Delivery Day!) - picking up the wife's Tiguan this afternoon.

Dealer told us there's an issue with a parking sensor - the part is ordered but won't be in today. We decided to pick it up anyhow as we're headed away for a long-weekend trip and were keen to take the new wheels.

Page 320 of 413 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330370 ... LastLast