Page 283 of 413 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283284285293333383 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 4122

Thread: I have ordered/received my New Tiguan

I'm pretty sure badges get applied in the factory. It's possible to get them to debadge it prior to delivery but it's a 5 minute job with a piece of fishing line and some cleaner to get the gum resifue off.

2017 Tiguan Sportline - Tigger73's 162TSI Sportline

2016 Scirocco R, stage 1, 205kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's Scirocco R Build
    2013 Tiguan 155TSI, stage 1, 144kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's 155TSI Build
    2011 Tiguan 125TSI, Stage 2+, 152kwaw (sold)
    - Tigger73's 125TSI Build

Quote Originally Posted by essy670 View Post
    Yeah, 100%.. But, as I said, things do change. My original landing month in Melbourne was Dec and more to the point, the delays over xmas meant an etd of jan/feb.

3-4 weeks wait for customs clearance and dealer prep etc when landed, as Im in Melbourne..Sucks to have to wait til it gets to nsw.. So, timing about right to what you quoted..

| Tiguan 162tsi r-line | DAP | moon roof | tuscan silver |
    essy670 Your 3-4 weeks wait seems to be pretty accurate. Tried to get an update on delivery from dealer but apparently they only get a day's notice before the car turns up at the dealership. Rang Patricks but got nowhere in trying to find out when my car would be transported to Sydney. Contacted the Customer Care division at VW Australia and they managed to find out when the car would arrive in Sydney. Got a progress call to let me know what they had found out and then another call back with the expected date. 6 working days and it will be at the dealers. So if all things run smoothly should be driving the Tiguan home a few days after that. Nice to know when things will happen. Customer Service staff were very professional and efficient.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayco View Post
    essy670 Your 3-4 weeks wait seems to be pretty accurate. Tried to get an update on delivery from dealer but apparently they only get a day's notice before the car turns up at the dealership. Rang Patricks but got nowhere in trying to find out when my car would be transported to Sydney. Contacted the Customer Care division at VW Australia and they managed to find out when the car would arrive in Sydney. Got a progress call to let me know what they had found out and then another call back with the expected date. 6 working days and it will be at the dealers. So if all things run smoothly should be driving the Tiguan home a few days after that. Nice to know when things will happen. Customer Service staff were very professional and efficient.
    Good to hear.
    I called VW Australia to find out about the same thing and got nothing. Absolutely hopeless. They said they would call back with an update which never happened.. lol

I suppose it all depends on who takes Ur call, in my case unfortunately it was some clown. He also mentioned that tracking the vessel isn't accurate and is not a feature supported for Australia.

That says a lot doesn't it I have ordered/received my New Tiguan.

White 162tsi fully loaded

Users Country Flag
    So i ordered two r line tigs full loaded both in white one two weeks ago arrives in aus in less than 10 days tracking it as we speak other in the build due to arrive in feb 2

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Ground_Level View Post
    So i ordered two r line tigs full loaded both in white one two weeks ago arrives in aus in less than 10 days tracking it as we speak other in the build due to arrive in feb 2
    Cancelled order?
    What state are you in
    Which dealership?
    162 or diesel?

Pricing?

Users Country Flag
    Not a cancelled order
    Canberra
    Gerald slaven volkswagen
    162's

One at $54.600 no gst
    One at $59.000 full price
    SOLD BLUE MY12 GOLF R MK6 APR STAGE 2+ SOLD
    WHITE MY18 GOLF R MK7.5 WOLFSBURG
    WHITE MY18 TIGUAN R LINE PACK WITH SUNROOF

Users Country Flag
    I received my "i'm built" email over the weekend!

Assume i will be able to get my VIN within a few weeks and delivery within a couple of months. Does that sound about right?

Users Country Flag
    Unfortunately, my dealer is unwilling to give out a VIN, saying they don't have it, despite it being weeks since my "Built" and "Shipped" emails. Oh well, I'll just have to wait for the "Your car is ready this weekend" call... Annoying as it makes it hard to time the sale of my old car...

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Pzero View Post
    Unfortunately, my dealer is unwilling to give out a VIN, saying they don't have it, despite it being weeks since my "Built" and "Shipped" emails. Oh well, I'll just have to wait for the "Your car is ready this weekend" call... Annoying as it makes it hard to time the sale of my old car...
    That seems a bit odd. My dealer told me not to trust the VW auto generated emails, however the "I'm shipped" one was confirmed by the dealer within 72 hours and when asked, he supplied the VIN # within 48hrs. In fairness up to that point, the dealer had given me nothing concrete at any stage.
    162 TSI + R-Line + DAP +Pure white. Ordered March 11th 2017. I'm built email Sept 9th 2017. I'm shipped email Sept 30th 2017. VIN received from dealer Oct 5th 2017. Arrived Fremantle October 24th. Finally delivered to me - Wednesday 15th November.

Users Country Flag

Good folks on VWwatercooled - I think my Tig has landed in the port of Brisbane (As per the dealer, it was on the Faust).
    How many days/weeks do you reckon it takes post landing? Hopefully not too long?

Page 283 of 413 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283284285293333383 ... LastLast