Page 258 of 413 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268308358 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 4122

Thread: I have ordered/received my New Tiguan

Quote Originally Posted by TheTig View Post
    Hey Chocolate, same here as Delewin. Have received the big red icon on the AID and bells but no brakes. Was testing out how ACC worked when you come up to a car stopped at the lights and you're still at speed

My recommendation is don't do it
    Yeah. I ain't that brave to try that !! I will monitor to see if it happens again. Been in and out the driveway today and not once has it done that! Just got back from meeting Gladbach I have ordered/received my New Tiguan and no sudden braking during that time either . I suspect it may have sensed something run across or something like that.. well I am still loving this car! All those in build or waiting delivery... hang in there as you have a treat waiting for you! Don't lose faith!

Tiguan 162tsi Rline fully loaded - NSW

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate_Bear View Post
    Yeah. I ain't that brave to try that !! I will monitor to see if it happens again. Been in and out the driveway today and not once has it done that! Just got back from meeting Gladbach I have ordered/received my New Tiguan and no sudden braking during that time either . I suspect it may have sensed something run across or something like that.. well I am still loving this car! All those in build or waiting delivery... hang in there as you have a treat waiting for you! Don't lose faith!

Wasn't going that fast and was in control, just wanted to see what happened and see how it reacted, wouldn't have done it with the wife in the car though

So what coding did you get done?
    MY17 Tiguan 162 Highline | DAP | Rline | Pano Sunroof | Pure White
    Stage 2.5 - APR DP, APR Turbo inlet, Muffler delete, IS38 Turbo, APR tune

MY18 Tiguan 162 Highline AllSpace | Sound & Vision | Sunroof | Blue Silk

Quote Originally Posted by TheTig View Post
    Wasn't going that fast and was in control, just wanted to see what happened and see how it reacted, wouldn't have done it with the wife in the car though

So what coding did you get done?
    Just got the TMC activated and works a treat! Not going to play around with anything else until it's official. A bit conservative, I am I have ordered/received my New Tiguan

Users Country Flag
    Just had my latest delivery update from the dealer. I have a further delay until mid Nov now. So since ordering on March 11th, the promise dates have gone mid July, Mid August, end of October, mid November. I still have my own 3 year old Disco to get about in, so no real problem to me, but I'd be pretty cheesed off if I really needed the new car.

Was on the UK Tiguan forum earlier and it looks like they are having their own delivery issues in the UK as well. Delayed 1.4 TSI- can anything be done? - VW Tiguan MK2 Forums
    162 TSI + R-Line + DAP +Pure white. Ordered March 11th 2017. I'm built email Sept 9th 2017. I'm shipped email Sept 30th 2017. VIN received from dealer Oct 5th 2017. Arrived Fremantle October 24th. Finally delivered to me - Wednesday 15th November.

I have ordered/received my New Tiguan

Thanks Gladbach! For the radio logos.. I also found this site which should cover most logos if you want to add them

media.info - Australian media contacts and information

Just search for the station by name or frequency.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by colinmc400 View Post
    Just had my latest delivery update from the dealer. I have a further delay until mid Nov now. So since ordering on March 11th, the promise dates have gone mid July, Mid August, end of October, mid November. I still have my own 3 year old Disco to get about in, so no real problem to me, but I'd be pretty cheesed off if I really needed the new car.
    Similar story here. Rang the dealer today. Original order 26 Feb for mid July, then mid August, then mid October, then mid November. When pressed mid November was 27 November. WTF - since when in the 27th "mid" Nov !!!!

I am driving a Beemer so similarly no biggie except it will be overdue for brakes and a service now.

Seriously considering cancelling the order. This is the crap service that VW is famous for!! - and that's before I have even forked over my hard earned, what do I have to "look forward" to as an actual owner. Maybe the DSG will crap (like they do) itself and they will leave me high and dry.

The tiggy is great, but seriously, 4 months over the original promised delivery date. Instead of product placement on The Block of a product they cant even deliver maybe they should , I dunno, looked after customers who want to actually buy one.

Pathetic

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Never owned a VW before.
    ex Bimmer tragic
    Ordered Tungsten Tiguan 162TSI r-Line with DAP no Pano 25/2/17
    NFI when it will actually arrive!! Last update mid Oct

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeDubber View Post
    Similar story here. Rang the dealer today. Original order 26 Feb for mid July, then mid August, then mid October, then mid November. When pressed mid November was 27 November. WTF - since when in the 27th "mid" Nov !!!!

I am driving a Beemer so similarly no biggie except it will be overdue for brakes and a service now.

Seriously considering cancelling the order. This is the crap service that VW is famous for!! - and that's before I have even forked over my hard earned, what do I have to "look forward" to as an actual owner. Maybe the DSG will crap (like they do) itself and they will leave me high and dry.

The tiggy is great, but seriously, 4 months over the original promised delivery date. Instead of product placement on The Block of a product they cant even deliver maybe they should , I dunno, looked after customers who want to actually buy one.

Pathetic

Did they gave you a reason of the postponing?
    In the Netherlands I have not yet heard of extra postponed orders yet.
    Friends of mine are receiving their new Skoda with the same 1.4TSI in it, so that should not be the problem?
    I ordered the 2.0 TDI DSG.
    Since Germany is next to us, trasport times are short and almost have no dependancies of course.
    As long as 1 road is opened, they can transport it to The Netherlands.
    Last edited by GeeMoney; 09-08-2017 at 07:57 PM. Reason: quote

Users Country Flag
    [QUOTE=GeeMoney;1237400]
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeDubber View Post

Pathetic

Did they gave you a reason of the postponing?
    In the Netherlands I have not yet heard of extra postponed orders yet.
    Friends of mine are receiving their new Skoda with the same 1.4TSI in it, so that should not be the problem?
    I ordered the 2.0 TDI DSG.
    Since Germany is next to us, trasport times are short and almost have no dependancies of course.
    As long as 1 road is opened, they can transport it to The Netherlands.
    No - no reason. Just computer says ......

Mine is the 2.0l TSI 162 so shouldn't be related to the Euro 1.4 delivery issues

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Never owned a VW before.
    ex Bimmer tragic
    Ordered Tungsten Tiguan 162TSI r-Line with DAP no Pano 25/2/17
    NFI when it will actually arrive!! Last update mid Oct

Users Country Flag
    I also got the same "latest computer date says" blah blah, "its a really popular model" blah blah, "we are really sorry" blah blah. I don't really hold it against the dealer, but how its being dealt with by VW seems pretty poor.

I have no idea, having not owned a VW for more than 20 years, whether this is the "customer experience" I can expect from VW, but if it is, I might just start to look elsewhere. I have sent a message to the dealer basically saying, "I assume because of the delays vs the original promise date, there is no issue getting my deposit back and cancelling the order?". No reply so far.
    162 TSI + R-Line + DAP +Pure white. Ordered March 11th 2017. I'm built email Sept 9th 2017. I'm shipped email Sept 30th 2017. VIN received from dealer Oct 5th 2017. Arrived Fremantle October 24th. Finally delivered to me - Wednesday 15th November.

Quote Originally Posted by colinmc400 View Post
    I also got the same "latest computer date says" blah blah, "its a really popular model" blah blah, "we are really sorry" blah blah. I don't really hold it against the dealer, but how its being dealt with by VW seems pretty poor.

I have no idea, having not owned a VW for more than 20 years, whether this is the "customer experience" I can expect from VW, but if it is, I might just start to look elsewhere. I have sent a message to the dealer basically saying, "I assume because of the delays vs the original promise date, there is no issue getting my deposit back and cancelling the order?". No reply so far.
    I think until the car is physically built it's hard for them to nail down a timeframe as it seems that the production schedule keeps on slipping.

If you did cancel your order I'm sure the dealer would have no problems selling the car.

2017 Tiguan Sportline - Tigger73's 162TSI Sportline

2016 Scirocco R, stage 1, 205kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's Scirocco R Build
    2013 Tiguan 155TSI, stage 1, 144kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's 155TSI Build
    2011 Tiguan 125TSI, Stage 2+, 152kwaw (sold)
    - Tigger73's 125TSI Build

Page 258 of 413 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268308358 ... LastLast