Page 236 of 413 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246286336 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 4122

Thread: I have ordered/received my New Tiguan

Users Country Flag

I find alot of salespersons especially fleet ones are just not helpful. So I don't think there's any conspiracy. They're just plain lazy or not bothered enough to do anything extra.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by TIGER+IGUANA View Post
    Hi folks. Just a quick one. Has anyone else's dealer refused to provide a VIN.... I know full well they have a VIN, car wouldn't have left the factory / boarded a ship without one. So I'm happy to give this short delay the benefit of the doubt, but shrouding the VIN in mystery is not exactly filling me with confidence at this very late stage of the process. Anyone think of any plausible reasons why?
    This is what has happened to me. We ordered 31st December 2016 and were told April delivery and that this meant getting a car allocated to another dealer in QLD (I'm in VIC) which might include a shipping fee.

Now the car is due late July, they can't seriously suggest that this car will come past Melbourne, be taken to QLD only to be trucked back to Melbourne again. VW couldn't have handled the delays on the Tiguan much worse (which is a global problem) and their dealer network in Aus is very ordinary.

Quote Originally Posted by revdes View Post
    This is what has happened to me. We ordered 31st December 2016 and were told April delivery and that this meant getting a car allocated to another dealer in QLD (I'm in VIC) which might include a shipping fee.

Now the car is due late July, they can't seriously suggest that this car will come past Melbourne, be taken to QLD only to be trucked back to Melbourne again. VW couldn't have handled the delays on the Tiguan much worse (which is a global problem) and their dealer network in Aus is very ordinary.
    Yeah I think I'm going to query through an email, and look to get an update on Monday. It's a bit disappointing if that's the case here. Hopefully not, and I'm just over analysing. Just seems too coincidental given the car is here, now there's a "delay" at customs, and not providing me with a VIN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    I have ordered/received my New Tiguan-19420549_10209961366930930_3846664330201727539_n-jpg

Did anyone else get this dross in the post from VW? Can't remember the wording on the card exactly, but something along the lines of "well done on ordering your new Tiggy and while you are waiting on delivery, here's a cheesy freeby". I don't want ****e, I just want my new car thanks very much VW.
    162 TSI + R-Line + DAP +Pure white. Ordered March 11th 2017. I'm built email Sept 9th 2017. I'm shipped email Sept 30th 2017. VIN received from dealer Oct 5th 2017. Arrived Fremantle October 24th. Finally delivered to me - Wednesday 15th November.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by colinmc400 View Post
    I have ordered/received my New Tiguan-19420549_10209961366930930_3846664330201727539_n-jpg

Did anyone else get this dross in the post from VW? Can't remember the wording on the card exactly, but something along the lines of "well done on ordering your new Tiggy and while you are waiting on delivery, here's a cheesy freeby". I don't want ****e, I just want my new car thanks very much VW.
    I got pens as well.

MY18 Tiguan Highline 162TSI - DSG - Driver Assistance Package Sunroof- R-Line Package - Indium Grey. Oct Delivery

Quote Originally Posted by Eyes24 View Post
    I got pens as well.

I've received squat from them, just another email today informing me the car is on it's way... again...

Those with cars on the Morning Celesta, we may be up for some delays, dumb ship is still sitting at Durban SA, was supposed to have left there 2 days ago for Freo...
    MY17 Tiguan 162 Highline | DAP | Rline | Pano Sunroof | Pure White
    Stage 2.5 - APR DP, APR Turbo inlet, Muffler delete, IS38 Turbo, APR tune

MY18 Tiguan 162 Highline AllSpace | Sound & Vision | Sunroof | Blue Silk

Users Country Flag
    Blog Entries
    At least you're receiving emails - I haven't received any confirmation. Only know mine is on board a ship through tracking the VIN. By the way, I think the Morning Celesta left Durban this morning at 5.30am (our time). Hopefully smooth sailing from here.
    162 Highline R Line with DAP - Tungsten Silver (Ordered 10 Feb - Build Week 21)

Quote Originally Posted by Woodrow View Post
    At least you're receiving emails - I haven't received any confirmation. Only know mine is on board a ship through tracking the VIN. By the way, I think the Morning Celesta left Durban this morning at 5.30am (our time). Hopefully smooth sailing from here.
    Where did you see that Woodrow, all of the Ship Info app, https://www.vesselfinder.com and MarineTraffic: Global Ship Tracking Intelligence | AIS Marine Traffic have it sitting at the dock in Durban still. All of them say the last position as the current date/time i.e. now.
    MY17 Tiguan 162 Highline | DAP | Rline | Pano Sunroof | Pure White
    Stage 2.5 - APR DP, APR Turbo inlet, Muffler delete, IS38 Turbo, APR tune

MY18 Tiguan 162 Highline AllSpace | Sound & Vision | Sunroof | Blue Silk

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodrow View Post
    Morning Celesta left Durban this morning at 5.30am (our time).
    It left Durban anchorage, outside the port, at 5:30am for the Durban docks.
    MY17 Tiguan 140TDI + DAP; Ruby Red; Notification of Birth 19 May'17; Emigration on Morning Celesta began 2 June'17; Entry into Australia 17 Jul'17; Citizenship obtained 8 Sep'17;

Users Country Flag
    Blog Entries

162 Highline R Line with DAP - Tungsten Silver (Ordered 10 Feb - Build Week 21)

Page 236 of 413 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246286336 ... LastLast