Page 155 of 413 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205255 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 4122

Thread: I have ordered/received my New Tiguan

Does anyone know which line it is on the manual book that represents the colour code of the car????

I am trying to find it but seems it is lumped together. Mine is habanero orange. thank you

Users Country Flag

I have ordered/received my New Tiguan

Quote Originally Posted by jtan9695 View Post
    Does anyone know which line it is on the manual book that represents the colour code of the car????

I am trying to find it but seems it is lumped together. Mine is habanero orange. thank you
    It should be on the vehicle data sticker which should be stuck on the inside cover of the service manual. If not there should be one stuck in the boot under the carpet/floor, from memory that is where it was in my Golf and should be the same for the Tig but not looked for mine yet.

Should something look like this:

http://carpaintwizard.co.uk/prestash..._vin_plate.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by NZ_GolfR; 26-02-2017 at 06:17 AM.
    Current Ride: 2019 CUPRA Ateca in Energy Blue with Bucket Seats

Users Country Flag
    It's pretty hard waiting for my new car to come! I'm still about 5 weeks away from grabbing those keys and starting it up for the first time!

In the meantime, I get excited every time I see a Tiguan when I'm out and about. Today, for the first time, I saw the EXACT car that I'm waiting on. A white 162TSI with R-Line pack, DAP and sunroof, parked in Leichhardt (Rofe St - let me know if this belongs to anyone on this forum!). It looked absolutely amazing, better than I remembered (have seen one similar, but not with the sunroof). I'm so happy with the purchase, seeing it today made me have absolutely no regrets with my choice. My wife even commented about how nice it looked and that she can't wait to get ours.

Mine (along with hcvo1's) is on the UNDINE, which will dock at Port Elizabeth in Wednesday, before continuing it's journey to Australia, arriving in Sydney (Port Kemlba) on 17th March, a few days after it's departure from Melbourne.

2017 Tiguan 162TSI Highline/R-Line
    2017 Audi S3

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladbach View Post
    A white 162TSI with R-Line pack, DAP and sunroof... It looked absolutely amazing.
    I'm jealous. I stupidly ordered one without R-Line because I wasn't interested in 20-inch alloys, adjustable dampers or progressive steering. What I didn't realise was that without R-Line, the Tig has that cheap looking black 'skirting' rather than it being colour-matched. I've only just noticed that pretty much every pic I've ever seen was of the R-Line. D'oh!
    Last edited by latearrival; 26-02-2017 at 06:28 PM. Reason: slight rewording

Users Country Flag
    hcvo1, even your earlier post indicates that it takes about a month from handover to production to exiting the production plant. I'm not sure how long it takes to actually build the car, but the whole production plant process takes a lot longer than a few days. It then has to be railed from Wolfsburg to Bremerhaven and wait to get loaded on the vessel.

This reminded me of my trip to Germany last June. Tiguans as far as the eye could see!

My partner has a 140TDI Highline on order. Caribbean Blue with all option minus R-Line pack - not keen on the 20 inch alloys on an SUV. Our X5 has staggered 20 inch wheels and although they look great they ruin any rough road ability and its constantly twitchy at highway speeds.

Delivery should be early April. I think I am more excited as I want my Passat back! I have had the V8 Beemer since we moved closer to my workplace... I'll just say 15.5L/100km and leave it there

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 VW Tiguan 140TDI Highline
    2012 VW Touareg V6 TDI
    1985 Mercedes-Benz 380SE

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsay View Post
    This reminded me of my trip to Germany last June. Tiguans as far as the eye could see!

My partner has a 140TDI Highline on order. Caribbean Blue with all option minus R-Line pack - not keen on the 20 inch alloys on an SUV. Our X5 has staggered 20 inch wheels and although they look great they ruin any rough road ability and its constantly twitchy at highway speeds.

Delivery should be early April. I think I am more excited as I want my Passat back! I have had the V8 Beemer since we moved closer to my workplace... I'll just say 15.5L/100km and leave it there

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Wowsers. .. a lot of white !

Tiguan 162tsi rline (May 2017) - NSW, Northern Beaches

It's pretty hard waiting for my new car to come! I'm still about 5 weeks away from grabbing those keys and starting it up for the first time!

In the meantime, I get excited every time I see a Tiguan when I'm out and about. Today, for the first time, I saw the EXACT car that I'm waiting on. A white 162TSI with R-Line pack, DAP and sunroof, parked in Leichhardt (Rofe St - let me know if this belongs to anyone on this forum!). It looked absolutely amazing, better than I remembered (have seen one similar, but not with the sunroof). I'm so happy with the purchase, seeing it today made me have absolutely no regrets with my choice. My wife even commented about how nice it looked and that she can't wait to get ours.

Mine (along with hcvo1's) is on the UNDINE, which will dock at Port Elizabeth in Wednesday, before continuing it's journey to Australia, arriving in Sydney (Port Kemlba) on 17th March, a few days after it's departure from Melbourne.

Here you go. Sorry to rub it in. I have ordered/received my New Tiguan But I have to say I'm very impressed with the way it rides and handles even on 20s. I was also quite sceptical at first when I ordered it due to the tire size. Very comfortable and soaks up the bumps very well.

Users Country Flag

Can't wait mate. The ship has been out of range for a while and let's hope that the pirates off the coast of Africa haven't got to it!

My wife saw a fully loaded white 162TSI r-line the other day and like yours commented on how nice it looks. She still thinks I am more obsessed about this car than out second baby due a week after the car docks in Melbourne.

Looks like I'll have 2 deliveries quite soon!

MY20 Golf R - Dynaudio Excite 400w Premium Audio System - Panoramic Electric Glass Sunroof - Lapiz Blue
    MY17 Tiguan Highline 162TSI - DSG - Driver Assistance Package - Panoramic Electric Glass Sunroof - R-Line Package - Pure White MY10 Golf GTI Mk6 - 5 door - DSG - 18" Detroits - Sunroof - Leather - Electric Seats - Sat Nav - MDI - Park Assist - RVC - Deep Black Pearl - SOLD! MY13 Polo GTI - 5 door - Bi-Xenon's - Panoramic Sunroof - Candy White - SOLD!

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by hcvo1 View Post
    Can't wait mate. The ship has been out of range for a while and let's hope that the pirates off the coast of Africa haven't got to it!

My wife saw a fully loaded white 162TSI r-line the other day and like yours commented on how nice it looks. She still thinks I am more obsessed about this car than out second baby due a week after the car docks in Melbourne.

Looks like I'll have 2 deliveries quite soon!

I hope for your sake they don't come on the same day. Otherwise it will be hard to explain to your wife why picking up the new car is more important

I've been trying everyday to track the ship. I had read elsewhere that they often go for days on end without being tracked so I was prepared for that. But it still makes me a bit nervous! Hehe.

Users Country Flag

Yes free tracking is always delayed. They want to push you into subscribing to their service. But when the ship reaches its next stop it is always spot on.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Ordered: 2017 build date Tiguan 162 TSI Highline with DAP in Tungsten Silver and rear luggage tray. ETA: late April / Early May. I did not have to wait. I took delivery on 11 March 2017.

Page 155 of 413 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205255 ... LastLast