Page 4 of 413 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: I have ordered/received my New Tiguan

Users Country Flag

For those looking around ... you can get a LandRover Discovery Sport SE 2.0T (petrol) for under $60K drive-away at the moment. Spec wise it seems close, though some tasty options out there which will no doubt inflate that price.
    Current: 2023 MY23 T-Roc R Lapiz Blue + Beats Audio + Black pack 2018 MY19 Golf R manual Lapiz Blue + DAP (mods are underway ) 2018 MY18 Golf 110TSI Trendline manual White (with mods now 150TSI) 2014 Amarok TSI Red (tuned over 200kw + lots of extras) 2013 Up! manual Red 10 Previous VWs and some others ...

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkie View Post
    For those looking around ... you can get a LandRover Discovery Sport SE 2.0T (petrol) for under $60K drive-away at the moment. Spec wise it seems close, though some tasty options out there which will no doubt inflate that price.

Is this a driveaway deal or haggle?

In June the LandRover Discovery had a "free on-roads" promotion. You'll often find that these premium brands will all be offering some sort of discount/incentive (free servicing, on-roads, sports pack, etc) which makes the deal more attractive.

So unless they start doing the same thing for the Tiguan, I can see a lot of Tiguan Highline sales shifting "upmarket".

2017 Tiguan Sportline - Tigger73's 162TSI Sportline

2016 Scirocco R, stage 1, 205kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's Scirocco R Build
    2013 Tiguan 155TSI, stage 1, 144kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's 155TSI Build
    2011 Tiguan 125TSI, Stage 2+, 152kwaw (sold)
    - Tigger73's 125TSI Build

Users Country Flag

I have ordered/received my New Tiguan

So under the corporate discount scheme I paid $59600 for a Highline 162TSI, with all the options.I have ordered/received my New Tiguan-img_7349-jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by hcvo1; 02-08-2016 at 09:40 PM.
    MY20 Golf R - Dynaudio Excite 400w Premium Audio System - Panoramic Electric Glass Sunroof - Lapiz Blue
    MY17 Tiguan Highline 162TSI - DSG - Driver Assistance Package - Panoramic Electric Glass Sunroof - R-Line Package - Pure White MY10 Golf GTI Mk6 - 5 door - DSG - 18" Detroits - Sunroof - Leather - Electric Seats - Sat Nav - MDI - Park Assist - RVC - Deep Black Pearl - SOLD! MY13 Polo GTI - 5 door - Bi-Xenon's - Panoramic Sunroof - Candy White - SOLD!

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by hcvo1 View Post
    So under the corporate discount scheme I paid $59600 for a Highline 162TSI, with all the options.
    Seems to be the official price for a fully pimped 162TSI under the Corporate Program!

That was the final price that I was offered, but that was for a White one.

So you're $700 better!
    MY11 Tiguan 147TSI (SOLD)

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by aussietig View Post
    Seems to be the official price for a fully pimped 162TSI under the Corporate Program!

That was the final price that I was offered, but that was for a White one.

So you're $700 better!
    I did try and haggle but only got a full tank of petrol and $52 dollars off the price.

MY20 Golf R - Dynaudio Excite 400w Premium Audio System - Panoramic Electric Glass Sunroof - Lapiz Blue
    MY17 Tiguan Highline 162TSI - DSG - Driver Assistance Package - Panoramic Electric Glass Sunroof - R-Line Package - Pure White MY10 Golf GTI Mk6 - 5 door - DSG - 18" Detroits - Sunroof - Leather - Electric Seats - Sat Nav - MDI - Park Assist - RVC - Deep Black Pearl - SOLD! MY13 Polo GTI - 5 door - Bi-Xenon's - Panoramic Sunroof - Candy White - SOLD!

Users Country Flag
    I've been offered that price by my local if I use VWFS finance. Another Dealer said they can't do that price and will only ask their Manager if I sign a deposit commitment form.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by hcvo1 View Post
    I did try and haggle but only got a full tank of petrol and $52 dollars off the price.

You gotta be kidding right?

You're buying a car and not renting one.

Since when do you need to pay for a full tank of petrol?
    MY11 Tiguan 147TSI (SOLD)

Thanks hcvo1. Any word on delivery dates for this fully loaded Highline, I want the exact same spec. I have heard November and as late as March nothing even close to firm though.

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by 2017Tiguan View Post
    Thanks hcvo1. Any word on delivery dates for this fully loaded Highline, I want the exact same spec. I have heard November and as late as March nothing even close to firm though.
    I was told late December early January. The Trendlines and Comfortlines will be at the initial launch with the Highline TDIs in October

Page 4 of 413 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast