Page 236 of 236 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236
Results 2,351 to 2,354 of 2354

Thread: I have ordered/received my New Tiguan

Quote Originally Posted by popeye View Post
    All the best .

Im in a bit of a pickle myself .2 brand new cars on order nowhere to be seen .
    My company car due to be returned mid July and our current family car due to be picked up /sold in the next couple of weeks. Hopefully my tiggy makes an appearance soon.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
    Thanks mate. Geez that's more than a pickle riding on your delivery, so the same to you! Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find alot of salespersons especially fleet ones are just not helpful. So I don't think there's any conspiracy. They're just plain lazy or not bothered enough to do anything extra.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by TIGER+IGUANA View Post
    Hi folks. Just a quick one. Has anyone else's dealer refused to provide a VIN.... I know full well they have a VIN, car wouldn't have left the factory / boarded a ship without one. So I'm happy to give this short delay the benefit of the doubt, but shrouding the VIN in mystery is not exactly filling me with confidence at this very late stage of the process. Anyone think of any plausible reasons why?
    This is what has happened to me. We ordered 31st December 2016 and were told April delivery and that this meant getting a car allocated to another dealer in QLD (I'm in VIC) which might include a shipping fee.

Now the car is due late July, they can't seriously suggest that this car will come past Melbourne, be taken to QLD only to be trucked back to Melbourne again. VW couldn't have handled the delays on the Tiguan much worse (which is a global problem) and their dealer network in Aus is very ordinary.

Quote Originally Posted by revdes View Post
    This is what has happened to me. We ordered 31st December 2016 and were told April delivery and that this meant getting a car allocated to another dealer in QLD (I'm in VIC) which might include a shipping fee.

Now the car is due late July, they can't seriously suggest that this car will come past Melbourne, be taken to QLD only to be trucked back to Melbourne again. VW couldn't have handled the delays on the Tiguan much worse (which is a global problem) and their dealer network in Aus is very ordinary.
    Yeah I think I'm going to query through an email, and look to get an update on Monday. It's a bit disappointing if that's the case here. Hopefully not, and I'm just over analysing. Just seems too coincidental given the car is here, now there's a "delay" at customs, and not providing me with a VIN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 236 of 236 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236