Page 233 of 413 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283333 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 4122

Thread: I have ordered/received my New Tiguan

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeDubber View Post
    I just got a welcome email as well - 3 months after I got the original email from when I first ordered. It has a different tracking number imbedded in the URL.

I haven't cancelled my order or anything like that. I hope my dealer didn't sell my Original order to someone else and then put a new order in the system in my name?

On the up side maybe they have converted my MY17 order into an MY18 order which generated a new tracking number?

Anybody else gets new welcome email today?

I must say the communication is poor regardless of the cause.
    I recheck the new welcoming letter again today, finding the status has changed to "Built", but the first the welcoming letter still shows "order"

Users Country Flag
    Inter-dealer transfers/swaps are very common and they did tell us it was another dealer's allocation when we signed. Given they were then unable to deliver on the contract we could have left and gone and bought something else, but chose not to and instead renegotiated something different.

Yeah its a 140tdi. Seems the main complaints of delays on here relate to the 162tsi. Hopefully that - and the lack of sunroof - will help us.

Though I do fully expect it to blow out. "Expect the worst, hope for the best" as they say!

I have ordered/received my New Tiguan

At last the Tiger has docked in Port Melbourne I have ordered/received my New Tiguan only a couple more weeks until dealer delivery here in Adelaide
    Last edited by TIGER+IGUANA; 13-06-2017 at 09:05 AM.

I received "built" email on 20 May... called my dealer a week or so later and got VIN #... since than I'm constantly getting "No records found" tracking on WWL. What are the chances of it not being shipped yet!?

Quote Originally Posted by TIGER+IGUANA View Post

At last the Tiger has docked in Port Melbourne I have ordered/received my New Tiguan only a couple more weeks until dealer delivery here in Adelaide
    Lucky lucky you! I'm jealous! lol

Enjoy it when you get it, not long to go.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by TIGER+IGUANA View Post

Good stuff, not long now
    MY17 Tiguan 162 Highline | DAP | Rline | Pano Sunroof | Pure White
    Stage 2.5 - APR DP, APR Turbo inlet, Muffler delete, IS38 Turbo, APR tune

MY18 Tiguan 162 Highline AllSpace | Sound & Vision | Sunroof | Blue Silk

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    I received "built" email on 20 May... called my dealer a week or so later and got VIN #... since than I'm constantly getting "No records found" tracking on WWL. What are the chances of it not being shipped yet!?
    They were about 2 weeks behind schedule only recently based on the ETA supplied by the dealer and the actual date it shipped, for what its worth my car shipped just over a month 2/6 after receiving the built email 29/4, hopefully yours will be on it's way soon. Just keep checking the VIN and you'll get a hit soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTig View Post
    They were about 2 weeks behind schedule only recently based on the ETA supplied by the dealer and the actual date it shipped, for what its worth my car shipped just over a month 2/6 after receiving the built email 29/4, hopefully yours will be on it's way soon. Just keep checking the VIN and you'll get a hit soon enough.
    Finally, I'm (not really, I mean my car to be) on Taipan. Sceduled to be in Port Kembla on 23 July! It was built earlier but it shipped on the scheduled date (as per NADCON)... very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Finally, I'm (not really, I mean my car to be) on Taipan. Sceduled to be in Port Kembla on 23 July! It was built earlier but it shipped on the scheduled date (as per NADCON)... very happy.
    Excellent, good feeling isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by TheTig View Post
    Excellent, good feeling isn't it?
    Of course. However, I would say you are about a week or so happier than me lol

Page 233 of 413 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283333 ... LastLast