Page 135 of 413 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 4122

Thread: I have ordered/received my New Tiguan

Users Country Flag

Talisman
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I have ordered/received my New Tiguan-screenshot-46-jpg   I have ordered/received my New Tiguan-screenshot-48-jpg  

Users Country Flag
    Yes. Back on schedule. Still on track to berth at Port Kembla on 23rd Feb.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Ordered: 2017 build date Tiguan 162 TSI Highline with DAP in Tungsten Silver and rear luggage tray. ETA: late April / Early May. I did not have to wait. I took delivery on 11 March 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTiguan162 View Post
    Guys I just picked up my Tiguan yesterday. Top of the range, absolutely everything on it. This car cost me $64k right. My mums car, a 2014 BMW X5 that costs $137,000 and that's only a mid-range engine with a few options on it. Optional Dynamic LED Headlights with high beam assist. Optional Adaptive cruise control. Automatic parking which can be found on Tiguans, not standard on this huge X5. Optional Harman Kardon sound system. Optional Sunroof. Optional M Sport package with air suspension.

Basically......most of this stuff is available on the Tiguan also for only $64k. And you got everything you need.

The Tiguan drives amazing. It's gonna take me a bit to get used to the DSG cause my driveway is very steep and it still falls back regardless of the improvements they made. I used to have a DSG VW caddy for work. Now this is a Petrol DSG so it's different to what I was used to anyway.

The suspension in comfort beats my mums X5!!! My mums X5 in comfort fills like a boat on the sea I have ordered/received my New Tiguan The Tiguan sits really well on the road in comfort. Sports mode....haven't tried yet. Owners manual says to go easy on the car first 1,500kms.

Will post some more thoughts as I drive it more. Yesterday was so overwhelming I can't even think straight. I'm at work now with the Amarok and my thoughts are in my garage with my Tiguan I have ordered/received my New TiguanI have ordered/received my New TiguanI have ordered/received my New TiguanI have ordered/received my New TiguanI have ordered/received my New Tiguan ahhhh I love that car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bloody awesome. Just another fix for us guys waiting. .. keep the updates coming .. love to hear .. post a few pics as well buddy!

Tiguan 162tsi rline (May 2017) - NSW, Northern Beaches

Users Country Flag
    This is what i got today from my dealer. I have ordered/received my New Tiguan-1-jpg
    Is this information corresponding to the current status of the car or just planning on paper ? Anyone know about this ?

Why is it sometimes the pedal felt very responsive even on low speed such as getting off from a traffic light while other times it felt like i needed to press the accelerator pedal deeper to get it to move? Any idea?

Mine is the petrol highline model

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by theitchy View Post
    This is what i got today from my dealer. I have ordered/received my New Tiguan-1-jpg
    Is this information corresponding to the current status of the car or just planning on paper ? Anyone know about this ?
    No this should be updated info. So the arrival at importer should be when the car has landed and taken possession by VGA. Expect to see the car ready for pickup 2-3 weeks after that date

MY20 Golf R - Dynaudio Excite 400w Premium Audio System - Panoramic Electric Glass Sunroof - Lapiz Blue
    MY17 Tiguan Highline 162TSI - DSG - Driver Assistance Package - Panoramic Electric Glass Sunroof - R-Line Package - Pure White MY10 Golf GTI Mk6 - 5 door - DSG - 18" Detroits - Sunroof - Leather - Electric Seats - Sat Nav - MDI - Park Assist - RVC - Deep Black Pearl - SOLD! MY13 Polo GTI - 5 door - Bi-Xenon's - Panoramic Sunroof - Candy White - SOLD!

Users Country Flag
    Thank you HCVO1. I dont think my car coming this early because gladback and some others placed order earlier than mine 24 of sept. They should have received at least ealier or same day. I should start thinking of taking the car out for ride from next week... ... thank you

Users Country Flag
    Thank you HCVO1. I dont think my car coming this early because gladback and some others placed order earlier than mine 24 of sept. They should have received at least ealier or same day. I should start thinking of taking the car out for ride from next week... ... thank you
    Do you have a sunroof and R-Line pack on your car? That specific combination is what has delayed deliveries for some of us.

2017 Tiguan 162TSI Highline/R-Line
    2017 Audi S3

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by jtan9695 View Post
    Why is it sometimes the pedal felt very responsive even on low speed such as getting off from a traffic light while other times it felt like i needed to press the accelerator pedal deeper to get it to move? Any idea?

Mine is the petrol highline model
    Are you always driving in the same mode? Obviously sports will be more responsive and eco will be a lot less.

2017 Tiguan 162TSI Highline/R-Line
    2017 Audi S3

Users Country Flag

No problems mate! Have fun driving it and let us know how you go... mine was ordered in July and I should be picking it up first week of April.

MY20 Golf R - Dynaudio Excite 400w Premium Audio System - Panoramic Electric Glass Sunroof - Lapiz Blue
    MY17 Tiguan Highline 162TSI - DSG - Driver Assistance Package - Panoramic Electric Glass Sunroof - R-Line Package - Pure White MY10 Golf GTI Mk6 - 5 door - DSG - 18" Detroits - Sunroof - Leather - Electric Seats - Sat Nav - MDI - Park Assist - RVC - Deep Black Pearl - SOLD! MY13 Polo GTI - 5 door - Bi-Xenon's - Panoramic Sunroof - Candy White - SOLD!

Page 135 of 413 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235 ... LastLast