View Poll Results: Do you prefer Traffic Sign Recognition or Navigation Speed Limit

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Traffic Sign Recognition

24 26.09%
  • Speed Limit on the Navigation System

7 7.61%
  • A combination of the two, which VAG doesn't allow in Australia.

61 66.30%
Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: A guide to enable EU specific features for AU Spec Tiguans

Quote Originally Posted by Blackpaladin67 View Post
    Hi did you mean that you have a workaround for the 3 seconds timeframe when stopped from TJA ? If so please share.
    Unfortenately, I ment that you can get my scans and compare with car w/o TJA to activate it - if possible in car w/o TJA.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by bestyjny View Post
    Unfortenately, I ment that you can get my scans and compare with car w/o TJA to activate it - if possible in car w/o TJA.
    deemed not to be a tweak for vcds/obdeleven, can be done with vcp but chargeable

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Jap View Post
    deemed not to be a tweak for vcds/obdeleven, can be done with vcp but chargeable
    Vcp being a dealership type tool?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Vcp being a dealership type tool?

It requires uploading a parameter set to the A5 camera module.
    This can only be done with either ODIS (dealer tool, but they won't do it for you) or VagCanPro which is an aftermarket tool not unlike vcds but with some additional functionality.
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by kamold View Post
    It requires uploading a parameter set to the A5 camera module.
    This can only be done with either ODIS (dealer tool, but they won't do it for you) or VagCanPro which is an aftermarket tool not unlike vcds but with some additional functionality.
    Ta sounds like a bit dangerous insurance decline, territory might just stick to pressing the resume button

Users Country Flag
    Ta sounds like a bit dangerous insurance decline, territory might just stick to pressing the resume button

it still won’t get rid of the 3 second limit, we’re talking enabling TJA on a car without it

Users Country Flag
    New project
    Has anyone enabled the graphics for engine coolant and oil on their mib ?

Users Country Flag

already enabled in mine

as I understand it’s a SWaP feature (dealer only activated (IF you can find a dealer that will/can do it))

but under module 5A, adaptions, car function adaptions gen 2, there is a menu_display_SportHMI, you could try setting that to activated (and also over_threshold_high of course)
    Last edited by Jap; 13-01-2018 at 06:28 AM.

Users Country Flag
    Hi I have a Passat Alltrack 2017. It has the Luxury package which includes the led headlamps and drls. This also has dynamic cornering lights. Is it possible to enable light assist which is what I assume the feature to automate the high beams with the coding that NZ_GolfR provided. I am quite confused what the difference between light assist, dynamic light assist and high beam assist? Are they the same thing?

I am also looking to see if I can enable Adaptive Lane Guidance. Would this be the same coding as the Tiguan? I have the basic lane assist but I want the ALG until someone works out TJA.

Users Country Flag

I think high beam assist puts the high beam on when it doesn’t sense a incoming car or a car in front, whereas dynamic the high beams are on all the time but it has shutters in the headlights and if it senses a car in front it will dip straight ahead (but the sides will still be on high) and if a car is coming the other way it will dip both lights on the right side and both lights on the left side will stay on high beam

TJA has been worked out dude, it’s a VCP tweak and chargeable

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast