Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Colour choices

Yeah there will be standard colours that they will always have and then model year colours which will change every year or 2.

I'd suggest if you want orange/blue/red you get one sooner rather than later as there's no guarantees they will be available in MY18.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2017 Tiguan Sportline - Tigger73's 162TSI Sportline

2016 Scirocco R, stage 1, 205kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's Scirocco R Build
    2013 Tiguan 155TSI, stage 1, 144kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's 155TSI Build
    2011 Tiguan 125TSI, Stage 2+, 152kwaw (sold)
    - Tigger73's 125TSI Build

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    I know everyone's been on the edge of their seat wanting to know what colour I ended up going with, so I'll put you out of your misery... Indium Grey.

Thanks for all the input.

Ps why is there only one interior trim colour - black? My wife's pissed she couldn't get a lighter colour (personally I'm stoked due to maintenance).

Users Country Flag
    Indium Grey is elegant and stylish. I have Indium on my Scirocco and while I was hairs breadth from ordering the blue I've loved owning the grey.

Now about the Orange.........
    Scirocco: Indium Grey, DSG, pana roof, Sat/Nav, Dynaudio, VWR springs and APR stage 1. Now sold
    Arriving April 17 Audi S3 sedan, Panther black, S-tronic, PP2, pano, matrix lights, assistance pack, 40:20:40 seats, mirror pack, light inlays

Tiguan: Tiguan 162TSI, DAP and pano in Habanero

Atlantic Blue

without sun:

in sun:

Nutshell

Indium

Not sure how it is delivered to dealer in AU and how many of you had chance to see your car in transportation cover, so something extra for you:

And dealer car park taken last month with other cars, second from left Caribbean Blue:

Users Country Flag
    There is a blue in my car park (non R-Line) and it looks very average.

If I had the choice, and I'd probably regret it down the track, but an R-Line in nutshell with the right black wheels would do me nicely. LR/RR do the chocolate brown/black combo well. I reckon locally you could get a nice effect with the Habanero/black wheel combo, the polished alloy they've got just doesn't work.

Mazda's Soul Red is their most popular color on a lot of model lines despite being the only color with an extra charge - a whopping $200. We grabbed it on our 3 and it looks great.

--- FS: 2016 Golf GTI 40 years, white, DSG, 18,xxxkm -------------------------------------------------------------------
    2019 Audi SQ5 | 2016 Golf GTI CS + OZ UL HLTs | Retired: 2018 Audi RS3 sportback + OZ Leggera HLTs
    2017 Golf R Wolfsburg Sportwagen | 2016 BMW 340i + M-Performance tune/exhaust | 2015 Audi S3 sedan
    2014 Golf GTI + OZ Leggera HLTs | 2012 Polo 77TSI (hers) | 2010 Golf GTI Stage 2 + OZ ST LMs

Users Country Flag
    I have the Habanero Orange. It is excellent. I get quite a few positive comments (not that I care). The perceived colour varies depending on the light. It looks red sometimes. I dislike blacks and greys. I prefer to see and be seen.

Users Country Flag
    I you are not including the rline pack then the Orange looks really good. Very pleased with ours. Obviously it's a non starter if you want the rline.
    Scirocco: Indium Grey, DSG, pana roof, Sat/Nav, Dynaudio, VWR springs and APR stage 1. Now sold
    Arriving April 17 Audi S3 sedan, Panther black, S-tronic, PP2, pano, matrix lights, assistance pack, 40:20:40 seats, mirror pack, light inlays

My wife agreed to me buying the Tiguan only if she could choose the colour. From the posts on this forum, it looks like we might be the owners of the only ruby red Tiggy in Australia. Oh well, at least it will be easy to find in the car park.
    Ordered: Tiguan Highline 162TSI - Driver Assistance Package - Panoramic Electric Glass Sunroof - Ruby Red

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie162 View Post
    My wife agreed to me buying the Tiguan only if she could choose the colour. From the posts on this forum, it looks like we might be the owners of the only ruby red Tiggy in Australia. Oh well, at least it will be easy to find in the car park.
    there must two of you as I've seen one in Melbourne. Ruby looked pretty ordinary in the material available from VW when we ordered but looks much better in the metal.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast