Thread: Audio Quality

Users Country Flag

Audio Quality

Thought I'd start a thread for reviews of the audio quality.... The lucky members of this forum that have so far received their Tigs, would you mind giving us your impressions of the stereo system installed as standard in your vehicles. Furthermore if you're not impressed what steps do you plan to take to fix the issue...cheers!
    2017 Tiguan R Line 162TSI, DAP, White. Upgraded speakers.

Quote Originally Posted by Regdop View Post
    Thought I'd start a thread for reviews of the audio quality.... The lucky members of this forum that have so far received their Tigs, would you mind giving us your impressions of the stereo system installed as standard in your vehicles. Furthermore if you're not impressed what steps do you plan to take to fix the issue...cheers!
    Had the car for 3 days now, audio was okay on default, but played around with the settings and upped the bass and the treble a few notches and it's actually not too bad. Wished for the price of a 162tsi highline that it came with dynaudio but since we can't get that in Oz, I sounds just changin a few settings made all the difference. Also find trying it with a CD clarifies the sound and makes it much nicer to tune rather than a MP3 download or radio.

Users Country Flag

Audio Quality

I still don't understand why VW would scrap the Dynaudio upgrade option in Australia. One of the favorite upgrades in my Golf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MY18 MKII Tiguan 162TSI R-Line | Deep Black | DAP | Sunroof

For Sale - MY11.5 MKVI 3DR Golf GTI | Pearl Black | Manual | Sunroof | Dark Tint | Dynaudio | MDI | Bluetooth | Bi-Xennons
    Mods | R Tails | P3 Gauge | LED Interior Conversion | Lakin Plates | VW Racing Springs | 19" RAYS 57Motorsport G07EX

Users Country Flag
    Just spent a couple of hours customising the car including the audio. I loaded a Sd card full of music tonight and I think it sounds better than with other sources. Also made som adjustments to the so called EQ I can live with it and at the volumes I was using tonight it holds together well. It not as good as a Dyn system in the ScIrocco and really should be part of the highline package or an option.

what I would like to get rid of permanently are all the assistance functions. I'm sick of the damn car beeping at me. I see if any of tonight's personalisations have any impact tomorrow.
    Scirocco: Indium Grey, DSG, pana roof, Sat/Nav, Dynaudio, VWR springs and APR stage 1. Now sold
    Arriving April 17 Audi S3 sedan, Panther black, S-tronic, PP2, pano, matrix lights, assistance pack, 40:20:40 seats, mirror pack, light inlays

Tiguan: Tiguan 162TSI, DAP and pano in Habanero

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

I've got a really decent(I think so anyway) sound system in my current car (Volvo)... I think I'm going to be disappointed!
    2017 Tiguan R Line 162TSI, DAP, White. Upgraded speakers.