Thread: Where should I refill the AdBlue?

Where should I refill the AdBlue?

My car AdBlue reminding only 6000kms left while I drove about 6600kms, so I need the refill AdBlue before my first service( 15000km service), should I buy the 10L AdBlue bottle from gas stations ( about $40 each) or go back to dealer for refill? How much will cost to refill from VW dealer place?
    Any advice will be appreciated.

its about $1/litre from BP in ringwood on maroondah hwy. They have pumps for it.
    2008 MY09 Ibis White Audi S5 Manual SOLD!
    2017 MY18 Manganese Grey VW Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg SOLD!
    2018 MY18 Indium Grey VW Golf 110TSI Comfortline, DAP & Infotainment, Folding Mirrors!
    2023 MY23 Nevada White Cupra Formentor VZx

Quote Originally Posted by FarQ View Post
    its about $1/litre from BP in ringwood on maroondah hwy. They have pumps for it.
    Thanks for the info, I thought the pumps for truck only, didn’t know it will fit into the Alltrack AdBlue tank as well. I will go and check the BP station near me as I stay in west side of Mel.
    Cheers

Check here: BP Australia | Travel Planner
    click on advanced options and select "adblue pumps"
    there are BP adblue pumps in Footscray, Laverton and Keilor Park.
    2008 MY09 Ibis White Audi S5 Manual SOLD!
    2017 MY18 Manganese Grey VW Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg SOLD!
    2018 MY18 Indium Grey VW Golf 110TSI Comfortline, DAP & Infotainment, Folding Mirrors!
    2023 MY23 Nevada White Cupra Formentor VZx

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by 7times View Post
    My car AdBlue reminding only 6000kms left while I drove about 6600kms, so I need the refill AdBlue before my first service( 15000km service), should I buy the 10L AdBlue bottle from gas stations ( about $40 each) or go back to dealer for refill? How much will cost to refill from VW dealer place?
    Any advice will be appreciated.
    7times, check out my thread regarding the DPF and AdBlue; RE: 140TDI DPF with Adblue
    If you read to the end, you will see the specifics regarding my experiences with AdBlue.

Just remember the reset when add the AdBlue...
    MY18 VW Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg Edition + Panoramic Sunroof + some extra goodies... (Pure White)
    MY17 ŠKODA Superb 206TSI 4x4 + Sunroof + Tech Pack + Comfort Pack + some extra goodies... (Moon White)

Quote Originally Posted by FarQ View Post
    Check here: BP Australia | Travel Planner
    click on advanced options and select "adblue pumps"
    there are BP adblue pumps in Footscray, Laverton and Keilor Park.
    Thanks mate,appreciated

Thanks ope126, just read your thread, really helpful! Thanks, I will go and refill the AdBlue tomorrow.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by 7times View Post
    Thanks ope126, just read your thread, really helpful! Thanks, I will go and refill the AdBlue tomorrow.
    If you think your using to much add blue its not using enough thb as people wont put stump up for refilling often enough

My truck i drive for work uses 150lts of diesel a day about 3 tanks in a golf or passat and uses 4 to 5 ltrs of adblue a day!
    2017 Golf Alltrack 135tdi All options
    19 inch Brescia Wheels Golf R brakes front and rear
    Calipers painted Candy apple gold
    New rear sway bar and linkages

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by ope126 View Post
    7times, check out my thread regarding the DPF and AdBlue; RE: 140TDI DPF with Adblue
    If you read to the end, you will see the specifics regarding my experiences with AdBlue.

Just remember the reset when add the AdBlue...
    Here is a link from the Volkswagen NZ website, should help you out; What is Adblue? - Volkswagen NZ
    MY18 VW Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg Edition + Panoramic Sunroof + some extra goodies... (Pure White)
    MY17 ŠKODA Superb 206TSI 4x4 + Sunroof + Tech Pack + Comfort Pack + some extra goodies... (Moon White)

thanks for the info, I have refilled the AdBlue at the BP station pump($0.99 per litre), it shown 16000kms before refill required in my car now
    All good