Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: VCDS Tweaks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark975 View Post
    Yep, I installed VCDS 18.1.0 and tube version is there. Now I have the R Cluster

Attachment 32719
    Can this be done for the Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg? Not a fan of the speedo incrementing by 10 after 80kmh. Rather the speedo above incrementing by 10 after 120kmh...
    2008 MY09 Ibis White Audi S5 Manual SOLD!
    2017 MY18 Manganese Grey VW Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg SOLD!
    2018 MY18 Indium Grey VW Golf 110TSI Comfortline, DAP & Infotainment, Folding Mirrors!
    2023 MY23 Nevada White Cupra Formentor VZx

Yes it can, I’ve changed to the R clocks on my Wolfsburg.

Ky

Quote Originally Posted by kaiserky View Post
    Yes it can, I’ve changed to the R clocks on my Wolfsburg.

Ky
    Yep, changed mine to the R clocks as well. Anyone know why i can't see the long coding option in Central Electrics on obd11? trying to do the HBA mod..... cheers
    2018 MY18 Indium Grey VW Golf 110TSI Comfortline, DAP & Infotainment, Folding Mirrors!

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by FarQ View Post
    Yep, changed mine to the R clocks as well. Anyone know why i can't see the long coding option in Central Electrics on obd11? trying to do the HBA mod..... cheers
    there isn’t any long coding in CE, only adaptions on the newer modules

Quote Originally Posted by Jap View Post
    there isn’t any long coding in CE, only adaptions on the newer modules
    Thanks Jap, didn't need it in the end. Got HBA not erroring and enabled now. just have to test it. Anyone managed to get the DRL in menu option going for the B8 passat? Also trying to find the DRL active during turn signal. cheers.

Thanks Jap, didn't need it in the end. Got HBA not erroring and enabled now. just have to test it. Anyone managed to get the DRL in menu option going for the B8 passat? Also trying to find the DRL active during turn signal. cheers.
    I had worked out how to do the DRL active during turn signals and I wouldn't advise it. It's really hard to see the indicator during the day.
    MY17 206 R-Line Passat Sedan, Pure White, Sunroof | Spectune STG1 | VWR 600 Intake, TMD, Inlet Elbow | Res Delete

MY 13 Tiguan 155TSI | Pepper Grey | DSG | Leather | RVC | RNS510 | ACC | 18" New York Wheels -SOLD

Users Country Flag
    What is the coding for HBA in Obdeleven? Finally had a play today but haven't seen how to enable this. Also couldn't do the window close when raining as the Adaptation looks totally different. I did enable TMS, R dash (1-9 plus A-D) and turned off nag screen.

Thanks
    Karl
    MY18 Passat Alltrack Wolfsberg (white) darkest legal tint (SOLD), 2014 Golf 110 TDI Highline (sold after DM Flywheel issues), now 2021 RAV4 Cruiser Hybrid, 2020 C-HR Koba Hybrid

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
    What is the coding for HBA in Obdeleven? Finally had a play today but haven't seen how to enable this. Also couldn't do the window close when raining as the Adaptation looks totally different. I did enable TMS, R dash (1-9 plus A-D) and turned off nag screen.

Thanks
    Karl
    Give this a go Karl

Select Control unit 09 (Central Electrics)
    Security access
    Access Code 31347
    Adaptation
    1. Fernlicht_assistent – Menuesteuerung Fernlichtassistent – Change to ‘Present’
    2. Fernlicht_assistent – Erweiterte_Frenlichtsteuerung – Change to ‘AFS, FLA, Fernlicht ueber AFS’
    Enter Coding
    Byte 2 – Tick Bit 0 and Bit 1
    Select Control Unit Front Sensor Driver Assist System (A5)
    Enter Coding
    Byte 21 – Tick Bit 5
    Reboot Headunit. Option will now appear under ‘Light Settings’ and pushing the high beam stalk forward will reveal the symbol with an ‘A’ within it.
    Indium Grey Golf 7.5 Alltrack 135tdi Premium - all options

Quote Originally Posted by Rooboy View Post
    Give this a go Karl

Select Control unit 09 (Central Electrics)
    Security access
    Access Code 31347
    Adaptation
    1. Fernlicht_assistent – Menuesteuerung Fernlichtassistent – Change to ‘Present’
    2. Fernlicht_assistent – Erweiterte_Frenlichtsteuerung – Change to ‘AFS, FLA, Fernlicht ueber AFS’
    Enter Coding
    Byte 2 – Tick Bit 0 and Bit 1
    Select Control Unit Front Sensor Driver Assist System (A5)
    Enter Coding
    Byte 21 – Tick Bit 5
    Reboot Headunit. Option will now appear under ‘Light Settings’ and pushing the high beam stalk forward will reveal the symbol with an ‘A’ within it.
    on the passat alltrack wolfy i think you need to change to this setting:

‘AFS, FLA, BCM-Fernlicht'

as mine was previously 'AFS, BCM-Fernlicht'. It seems it recognizes the LED headlgihts as Xenons as per this post.

Users Country Flag

Thanks everyone!
    MY18 Passat Alltrack Wolfsberg (white) darkest legal tint (SOLD), 2014 Golf 110 TDI Highline (sold after DM Flywheel issues), now 2021 RAV4 Cruiser Hybrid, 2020 C-HR Koba Hybrid

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast