Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: VCDS Tweaks

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by 5paul0 View Post
    My MY18 has only white light strips in the door panels
    i'm sure i read on another post that someone with a MY17 passat changed the colours

Users Country Flag
    I think what happened VW Australia in their infinite wisdom to keep cost down (or is it profits up) decided to import only white LED's in the door cards. This fits with other things that are missing compared to VW Passats that are available in some parts of the world.

Having a problem with driver seat memory function.....it is throwing an error that i can see through ODB11, when i clear error it comes back again...memory function has stopped working, i would like to try and avoid going to a / any dealer

Users Country Flag
    So today I tried to activate traffic sign recognition through OBDEleven. I tried using their App that uses credits. Not supported. I guess this is why I couldn't do it via long coding either. Strange as others with very similar car have done it. Car is MY18 Alltrack Wolfsburg.
    MY18 Passat Alltrack Wolfsberg (white) darkest legal tint (SOLD), 2014 Golf 110 TDI Highline (sold after DM Flywheel issues), now 2021 RAV4 Cruiser Hybrid, 2020 C-HR Koba Hybrid

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by lenny View Post
    Having a problem with driver seat memory function.....it is throwing an error that i can see through ODB11, when i clear error it comes back again...memory function has stopped working, i would like to try and avoid going to a / any dealer
    If it's throwing an error it might be helpful to post the exact error...
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Users Country Flag

Hi guys

Tried to activate the traffic sign recognition with VCDS on a VW Passat, MY2018, from NZ, with the front camera A5. But even the coding is correct, it doesn't work... There aren't some errores messages, but the camera doesn't recognise the traffic signals. Is there a main problem with this coding in NZ / Australia? Because in Germany it works without any problems...

Any ideas or somebody who were able to activate it?

Greetings from Europe

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324