Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Predictive ACC - Predictive Cruise Control

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by vwcaddy123 View Post
    But, is it possible to retrofit?
    Need a full scan of an arteon including adaptation channel maps to compare against a B8 to try and figure out if it's a Feature Enable Code or just coding/adaptation. Could also be a parameter set for a module like A5, or 5F....

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by kamold View Post
    Need a full scan of an arteon including adaptation channel maps to compare against a B8 to try and figure out if it's a Feature Enable Code or just coding/adaptation. Could also be a parameter set for a module like A5, or 5F....

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
    True, I think it must be a module i.e. new hardware. I cannot find anything with VCDS.
    VW Passat Variant Highline B8 2017
    VW up! Move up! 2014.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by vwcaddy123 View Post
    True, I think it must be a module i.e. new hardware. I cannot find anything with VCDS.
    there is a couple of options in the long coding to do with this, one puts the option in the MIB and the other won’t change

Quote Originally Posted by Jap View Post
    there is a couple of options in the long coding to do with this, one puts the option in the MIB and the other won’t change
    Ok, interesting. What does it say the option in the MIB?
    VW up! Move up! 2014.

Users Country Flag
    I may have got it a bit wrong, looking through the coding it was to do with speed limit cruise and not with corners, it was discussed here somewhere with pics I’ll see if I can find it

Quote Originally Posted by Jap View Post
    I may have got it a bit wrong, looking through the coding it was to do with speed limit cruise and not with corners, it was discussed here somewhere with pics I’ll see if I can find it
    Thanks - much appreciated.
    VW up! Move up! 2014.

Users Country Flag
    It was discussed on page 13-14 of the vcds thread (Passat b

Users Country Flag
    This one is possible to refit. But map support is needed. I've tried it. It's not working in China.
    Last edited by wlrnet; 23-03-2018 at 01:38 PM.

I didn't think this was a feature in AU delivered Arteon's. Can anyone confirm if the AU Arteon's have sign recognition?
    MY17 206 R-Line Passat Sedan, Pure White, Sunroof | Spectune STG1 | VWR 600 Intake, TMD, Inlet Elbow | Res Delete

MY 13 Tiguan 155TSI | Pepper Grey | DSG | Leather | RVC | RNS510 | ACC | 18" New York Wheels -SOLD

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Wynnston View Post
    I didn't think this was a feature in AU delivered Arteon's. Can anyone confirm if the AU Arteon's have sign recognition?
    No TSR in Aus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast