Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Passat B8 MY18 updates

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by doc_777 View Post
    Wolfsburg has that. Different models in the range, different specs. If they didn't do that, then people would pretty much all buy the base model all the time...
    Yes fair enough. Id say the 206 must have that or being updated to have that then too then. Mine is a year old so maybe the newer 206s have it already if the Top Alltrack does.
    Now: MY16 VW Passat 206TSI R-Line 4motion
    Before: MY14 Skoda Octavia VRS TDI Manual, MY10 Skoda Scout TDI manual

Users Country Flag
    Not sure why they continue to also drop the head up display!!

Users Country Flag
    Wolfsburg has that. Different models in the range, different specs. If they didn't do that, then people would pretty much all buy the base model all the time...
    But none of the sedan range has automated boot, unlike the overseas model.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by rave75 View Post
    But none of the sedan range has automated boot, unlike the overseas model.
    Which overseas model? Built where? US-spec vehicles are very very different to the Euro manufactured ones we receive, so just trying to clarify which ones you are referring to
    Cheers

Users Country Flag
    Which overseas model? Built where? US-spec vehicles are very very different to the Euro manufactured ones we receive, so just trying to clarify which ones you are referring to
    I know US Passat is different, even the shape. The Euro manufactured ones for European market have easy open boot for sedan as well, 360 camera, HUD, ventilated seats among other things. Even the ones for Malaysian market has easy open boot for sedan and 162TSI. Sigh.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by rave75 View Post
    I know US Passat is different, even the shape. The Euro manufactured ones for European market have easy open boot for sedan as well, 360 camera, HUD, ventilated seats among other things. Even the ones for Malaysian market has easy open boot for sedan and 162TSI. Sigh.
    When you say "easy open" boot, are you referring to opening or closing? My wife has a 2016 132TSI Comfortline - press the boot button on the remote, and it opens purely by pressure in the spring/hinge system. Same as when you press the badge on the boot lid. Closing is manual of course...
    Cheers

Users Country Flag
    When you say "easy open" boot, are you referring to opening or closing? My wife has a 2016 132TSI Comfortline - press the boot button on the remote, and it opens purely by pressure in the spring/hinge system. Same as when you press the badge on the boot lid. Closing is manual of course...
    No easy open means you kick under the boot and the boot will open, as with closing, you press a button on the boot/your remote as well (i think), and it will close. This feature is only available in wagon version of Passat here.

Current: MY16 132TSI | Luxury | R-Line
    MY14 C250 W205 | Command | Vision | Exclusive | Seat Comfort
    MY13 A200 W176 | Command | Vision | Exclusive | Seat Comfort

Was hoping the 206 would get the Tiguan's new 7 speed DSG

Users Country Flag
    The Arteon does!

Users Country Flag

Anyone know if Dynaudio will make a return in the passat as is has with Golf 7.5??
    2010 MY10.5 R36 Wagon, Biscay Blue, RNS510, Dynaudio, Sunroof, towbar, Dynamic Chassis Control, No lazy back door
    2008 Audi Q7 4.2TDI, Radar Cruise, Lane Assist, Blind Spot Assist, Heated Seats Front & Rear, Alcantara Hood Lining, Wooden Gear knob, Nappa Leather, Plus all the usual V8TDI gear, like 760nm of Torque!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast