Thread: Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg

Looks like it's out soon,

https://www.volkswagen.com.au/en/mod...465.1485329966

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Now out. Notice driveaway deals for Wolfsburg and non-wolfsburg Alltrack

2017 Volkswagen Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg Edition on sale in Australia

Users Country Flag
    I went and bought one these. Very happy. To be brutally honest, one of the things that sucked me in was the colour. That amazing Crimson Red is just incredible. The slight ride height increase is nice, but wasn't really a big part of the decision. The promotion price was a nice thing though.

Had a look at the 206TSI sitting next to it in the showroom, and they are a nice vehicle for sure, but for what I wanted - it was the Alltrack Wolfsburg all the way.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by doc_777 View Post
    I went and bought one these. Very happy. To be brutally honest, one of the things that sucked me in was the colour. That amazing Crimson Red is just incredible. The slight ride height increase is nice, but wasn't really a big part of the decision. The promotion price was a nice thing though.

Had a look at the 206TSI sitting next to it in the showroom, and they are a nice vehicle for sure, but for what I wanted - it was the Alltrack Wolfsburg all the way.
    This post is useless without pics.....LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxpuppet View Post
    This post is useless without pics.....LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You raise a valid point!

I have a couple of it in the pre-delivery area. It was in the showroom until I made my decision, then they moved it into pre-delivery to get it out of the showroom. Only one pic at home...

Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg-img_0855-jpgPassat Alltrack Wolfsburg-img_0853-jpgPassat Alltrack Wolfsburg-img_0852-jpg
    Cheers

Users Country Flag
    I want your mirror caps!!!
    MY18 VW Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg Edition + Panoramic Sunroof + some extra goodies... (Pure White)
    MY17 ŠKODA Superb 206TSI 4x4 + Sunroof + Tech Pack + Comfort Pack + some extra goodies... (Moon White)

Users Country Flag

Looks great! What was the drive away promotion price?

Users Country Flag
    Their promotion apparently lasts until the end of March. 55k on the road. (the promotion price on a "std" alltrack is 50k on the road).

Yeah, the silver mirror caps look sweet! They are hardly noticeable on the white version of the car (which I test drove). My wife has a Comfortline 132TSI (2016 model) and the look of the two cars is VASTLY different.
    Cheers

Their promotion apparently lasts until the end of March. 55k on the road. (the promotion price on a "std" alltrack is 50k on the road).

Yeah, the silver mirror caps look sweet! They are hardly noticeable on the white version of the car (which I test drove). My wife has a Comfortline 132TSI (2016 model) and the look of the two cars is VASTLY different.
    Argh, I wish they used the same brushed metal and less chrome style on the 206. This looks really nice!
    MY17 206 R-Line Passat Sedan, Pure White, Sunroof | Spectune STG1 | VWR 600 Intake, TMD, Inlet Elbow | Res Delete

MY 13 Tiguan 155TSI | Pepper Grey | DSG | Leather | RVC | RNS510 | ACC | 18" New York Wheels -SOLD

Promotion price for alltracks has been extended unit june 30 for nsw at least.

i took one of these for a drive a month ago and was extremely impressed with the refinement, and i thought that the interior finish with the aluminium inserts, piano black inserts, active info display, led ambient lighting & chrome detail, napper leather and black headlining made this vehicle a hell of a lot more classy than the basic alltrack without options.

crimson red is a colour that does grow on you, and it works better with the 19 inch wheels, and premium led tail lights and headlights.
    i own a white alltrack, and must say the red is a much better colour than white, imo.

the biggest bonus with the wolfsburg over std alltrack being active info and adaptive chasis, auto tailgate, and led headlights with option of no sunroof.

downside was that the led headlights arent dynamic, except for leveling, and no automated parking.
    Not that i use the auto parking, but rather the sensors for tight manouvers such as my garage.

i was extremely keen on getting one in grey or red, as soon as i had sold my current alltrack, but then the new golf alltrack specs came out
    with dynaudio, so im now sold on that
    MY18 Golf Alltrack 135tdi - DA pack, SL pack without sunroof, Info pack : tungsten silver

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast