Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg

Quote Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
    Hi Paul,

I've left it at the 38 that the dealer delivered it with. From memory recommended is 34 but I've always found manufacturer recommended too low, wears the outer edges of the tyres too fast. Got 5.7 for the trip to work today so not unhappy with that.

Cheers,
    Karl
    Interstingly was playing around with the DCC and found setting the ride to comfort around town gives a very nice ride. I think i'll leave it like this and save the harder settings for highway driving.
    Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg Edition My18

Users Country Flag
    Thanks for the replies, I'm not really worried about the fuel economy, just expected it to be great from day one like the Skoda was. Even if it stays 6.4 it's a lot better than I'd have gotten from anything else I was considering (Golf R Wolfsberg wagon).

I had 19's on the Skoda but the Alltrack has a much more comfortable quiet ride on the same rim size.
    So now that my Alltrack has over 2200km on it I am seeing better fuel economy, usually getting 5.5-5.8 for my work trips which are half highway half city. Cooler weather helps too, diesels seem to love the cold, not that it's cold in Qld yet lol

Cheers,
    Karl
    MY18 Passat Alltrack Wolfsberg (white) darkest legal tint (SOLD), 2014 Golf 110 TDI Highline (sold after DM Flywheel issues), now 2021 RAV4 Cruiser Hybrid, 2020 C-HR Koba Hybrid

So now that my Alltrack has over 2200km on it I am seeing better fuel economy, usually getting 5.5-5.8 for my work trips which are half highway half city. Cooler weather helps too, diesels seem to love the cold, not that it's cold in Qld yet lol

Cheers,
    Karl
    Thats where mine sits at Karl , I think it's the way we drive them Going for a trip down to Canberra this weekend so will be interesting to see how it fares on a 110 kph highway trip.

I've settled on 35 psi for the tyres which seems to be the sweet spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooboy View Post
    Below are the standard and R instrument displays

Sent from my HTC 2PZF1 using Tapatalk
    Got the R Clocks done tonight and the dots in between, looks good is it better ... maybe wait till I drive it like that. I do have a Traffic sign error coming up now on startup, can't remember how I did that. Too tired to sort it out and will do some more reading and have another crack later on.

Users Country Flag

Seat heating

Another minor question. On my previous Octavia MY16 the heated seats had three levels like my Alltrack. However on my Alltrack the I & II levels do almost nothing whereas the III level is very warm just like on the Skoda. Is this normal? I find I can't feel any heating on I and only very minor heating on II. On the Skoda I was enough to keep you a bit warm and II was somewhat warmer. Something I need the dealer to check at 15K service?

Thanks,
    Karl
    MY18 Passat Alltrack Wolfsberg (white) darkest legal tint (SOLD), 2014 Golf 110 TDI Highline (sold after DM Flywheel issues), now 2021 RAV4 Cruiser Hybrid, 2020 C-HR Koba Hybrid

Users Country Flag
    Another minor question. On my previous Octavia MY16 the heated seats had three levels like my Alltrack. However on my Alltrack the I & II levels do almost nothing whereas the III level is very warm just like on the Skoda. Is this normal? I find I can't feel any heating on I and only very minor heating on II. On the Skoda I was enough to keep you a bit warm and II was somewhat warmer. Something I need the dealer to check at 15K service?

Thanks,
    Karl
    We often start ours on 3, but it only takes a few minutes to get too warm. I usually switch mine back down to 1 soon after.
    Cheers

Users Country Flag

Euro 5 or 6?

Soo I saw a story in The Australian today about possible Government CO2 legislation, went to the greenvehicle guide website Green Vehicle Guide Home and had a look to see what level our cars put out, since there was a comparison tool I compared to the Audi A4 Allroad 2.0 TDI which has exactly the same power outputs as our engine, but the website says the Audi is Euro 6 whereas we have Euro 5. Current Golf 110 and 135 TDI are also both supposed to be Euro 6. This seems strange to me specially the Audi being Euro 6. Does anyone know for sure?

Thanks,
    Karl

That site is incorrect the 140 TDI Passat is Euro6 Compliant.

Users Country Flag
    Hi there , can anyone tell me the Gross vehicle mass GVM (kgs): trying to work out payload. looking to get one for work. Also whats a good price? been quoted $54ish sunroof and metallic paint.
    thanks
    Last edited by Eyes24; 14-08-2018 at 09:01 PM.
    MY18 Tiguan Highline 162TSI - DSG - Driver Assistance Package Sunroof- R-Line Package - Indium Grey. Oct Delivery

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Eyes24 View Post
    Hi there , can anyone tell me the Gross vehicle mass GVM (kgs): trying to work out payload. looking to get one for work. Also whats a good price? been quoted $54ish sunroof and metallic paint.
    thanks
    I’ve never been able to find out the GVM. If you happen to find out, could you please post the info.
    Cheers

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast