Page 48 of 78 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: New Passat 206TSI R-Line

Yeah i agree with the guzzle, around Sydney with normal driving I'll see 10-12 l/100 but motorway with no stop start it's quite the opposite.😊

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_206 View Post
    Im on the Grand Pearl!! Sail away Captain!!
    My Tiguan is on the Grand Pearl too. It's just arrived in Freemantle. Next stop Melbourne.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by latearrival View Post
    My Tiguan is on the Grand Pearl too. It's just arrived in Freemantle. Next stop Melbourne.

haha,nice!!

Well i've just lowered my Passat R. I used eibach pro springs and standard shocks, also upgraded the front sway bar links and ive gone for a 24mm adjustable rear sway bar to top it all off.

I'm really looking forward to hitting some corners as soon as I get a wheel alignment.

Last edited by Diegothecat; 21-02-2017 at 10:55 PM.

Users Country Flag
    Wow! Nicely done. Rims look good on the white bod.

Have you thought of adding some protection to the front end? Chances are you might start getting some scrapes now that it's lower.

My 206TSI sedan is back from its first inspection and all good. Washer fluid leak was probably due to a loose hose. All fixed now.

Users Country Flag
    Does anyone know how to reset service reminder on 206. Not great at searching, but I did try!

Users Country Flag
    Just picked up my new R-line, White, Wagon, Sunroof, towbar, weather strips. Very very happy with it so far.
    Still playing with everything to get my setup how I want it and playing with all the new gizmos.
    Just need to get myself a VCDS cable to expand the options.

Users Country Flag
    Pics pls!!!!!!

The Grand Pearl arrived in Melb on Sat and actually saw it over the Westgate and the heaps of cars out at the docks.... now to decide when to pick it up as I dont need the car yet!...

Users Country Flag
    Does anyone know if you can use the VCDS to adjust the speed at which lane guidance kicks in, or the amount of time before it forces you to take the wheel...?

OK the best iv been able to do is change the effective beds through the the bph screen and remove the warning tones completly or make it constantly tone. I spent ages mucking with this on my b7 with no luck. I'm still lookking into changing the distance between the car in front but having no luck as such. But I'm still trying.

Page 48 of 78 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast