Page 52 of 78 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: New Passat 206TSI R-Line

Users Country Flag

Here are some....
    New Passat 206TSI R-Line-img_6986-jpg
    New Passat 206TSI R-Line-img_6982-jpg
    New Passat 206TSI R-Line-img_6984-jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Passat 206TSI R-Line-img_6983-jpg  
    Last edited by FastGolfR; 20-03-2017 at 01:25 PM.
    Bockey
    2023 Tiguan R Driver

Created in error

Users Country Flag
    Looks fantastic! Im still awaiting a call from the dealer on the Arteon pricing as i may swap my order over!! Hope its not too much more than the 206!

Users Country Flag

Users Country Flag
    After reading though the posts in here, finally made the decision to upgrade my Scirocco R to a Passat 206 Sedan.
    Took delivery earlier this week and couldn't be happier. Haven't had the chance to take many pics yet, but here's one I snapped last night.
    New Passat 206TSI R-Line-img_20170330_194105-jpg
    2016 (MY17) Passat 206 RLine - Sedan, White, Sunroof
    2012 Scirocco R - Candy White, DSG, Panaoramic Roof, Sat Nav. - SOLD

Users Country Flag
    Congrats!!

Users Country Flag
    Hi all! If anyone in vic is looking to buy new Vw car, l can put you onto a mate of mine who will look after you.
    PM me for details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MY18 Tiguan Highline 162TSI - DSG - Driver Assistance Package Sunroof- R-Line Package - Indium Grey. Oct Delivery

Users Country Flag
    Took delivery of a white wagon to replace an R36 MY10.5 wagon.

Wife likes the lighter steering in comfort mode, kids like that little bit extra leg room in the back as they can get a big swing when kicking the back of the seats

Doesn't feel as "spirited" as the R36 yet - a few more k's might help (and a few extra ponies....). Done a few little tweaks with OBDeleven so far (TMC, start/stop disable, VIM and Adaptive Lane Assist). Haven't tried out the Adaptive Lane Assist yet to see if it's working.

I liked the deeper boot on the R36 (have a tall 12V car fridge that gets lugged around sometimes), but have found it's possible to drop the floor in the wagon if you take some stoppers out and also the tool kit molding. In some markets this is a std feature by the looks.

Overall, impressed.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by zfl001 View Post
    Took delivery of a white wagon to replace an R36 MY10.5 wagon.

Wife likes the lighter steering in comfort mode, kids like that little bit extra leg room in the back as they can get a big swing when kicking the back of the seats

Doesn't feel as "spirited" as the R36 yet - a few more k's might help (and a few extra ponies....). Done a few little tweaks with OBDeleven so far (TMC, start/stop disable, VIM and Adaptive Lane Assist). Haven't tried out the Adaptive Lane Assist yet to see if it's working.

I liked the deeper boot on the R36 (have a tall 12V car fridge that gets lugged around sometimes), but have found it's possible to drop the floor in the wagon if you take some stoppers out and also the tool kit molding. In some markets this is a std feature by the looks.

Overall, impressed.
    what are TMC and VIM? Whats the adaptive lane assist do?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_206 View Post
    what are TMC and VIM? Whats the adaptive lane assist do?
    Adaptive lane assist is standard from memory and can be enabled in the Car -> Settings menu under 'Driver Assistance'. It basically adapts to your driving habit and keeps you in the lane. It is an extension of the general lane assist that stops you veering out of lane.

TMC = Traffic Information (very handy, particularly with the NAV display in your Adaptive Info Display instrument cluster)
    VIM = Video in Motion. It means you can play video while driving (from memory).
    MY17 206 R-Line Passat Sedan, Pure White, Sunroof | Spectune STG1 | VWR 600 Intake, TMD, Inlet Elbow | Res Delete

MY 13 Tiguan 155TSI | Pepper Grey | DSG | Leather | RVC | RNS510 | ACC | 18" New York Wheels -SOLD

Page 52 of 78 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast