Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Map updates

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Westy View Post
    What size SD card did you use as it says my formatted card is too small @32GB file is only supposed to be 24gb.
    I used 32Gb but I think I had to reformat to NTFS from exFat32
    MY18 Passat Alltrack Wolfsberg (white) darkest legal tint (SOLD), 2014 Golf 110 TDI Highline (sold after DM Flywheel issues), now 2021 RAV4 Cruiser Hybrid, 2020 C-HR Koba Hybrid

Ok finally got the Software update done, took a while and will be interested to see what changes are made.

cheers
    Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg Edition My18

Quote Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
    I used 32Gb but I think I had to reformat to NTFS from exFat32
    I reformated before I started to Fat32 , turns out the problem was my computers main hard drive didn't have enough free space. Just migrated some data to the 2nd drive and we were good to go.

Finally some success! Maps downloaded and installed.

Ky

yep// All done here!

Users Country Flag
    I use WAZE which is a fantastic app, the amount of times its saved my ass from bastard cops with cameras.....

anyone know when this will be apple car play available?

Quote Originally Posted by Goublin View Post
    I use WAZE which is a fantastic app, the amount of times its saved my ass from bastard cops with cameras.....

anyone know when this will be apple car play available?
    Probably never given that Waze is owned by Google and Google Maps doesn't even work on CarPlay yet.
    MY17 206 R-Line Passat Sedan, Pure White, Sunroof | Spectune STG1 | VWR 600 Intake, TMD, Inlet Elbow | Res Delete

MY 13 Tiguan 155TSI | Pepper Grey | DSG | Leather | RVC | RNS510 | ACC | 18" New York Wheels -SOLD

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Wynnston View Post
    Probably never given that Waze is owned by Google and Google Maps doesn't even work on CarPlay yet.

massive pain as the app is excellent IMO

been talking about it going on car play for a while, but nothing seems to happen

Users Country Flag
    Ever since using Android Auto, the VW sat nav becomes obsolete.... It just couldn't complete with Google map and Waze....it reroute constantly base on traffic and Also the voice control is heaps better with Google assistant...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    MY13.5 Rising Blue Scirocco R - DSG - Sunroof - sold!
    MY15 Pearl Black Tiguan 155 R-Line - DSG - Dual Sunroof - SatNav - Leather - sold!
    MY17 Indium Grey Passat 206TSI R-Line Wagon - DSG - Dual Sunroof ... the Journey Continues ...
    Check out my blog for car photos and product reviews! http://www.infiniticious.com

Quote Originally Posted by SciroccoJ View Post
    Ever since using Android Auto, the VW sat nav becomes obsolete.... It just couldn't complete with Google map and Waze....it reroute constantly base on traffic and Also the voice control is heaps better with Google assistant...
    I also much prefer to use Android auto and then either Google maps or Waze. And then i use spotify for music. VW sat nav is still a bit useful if you don't have a data connection.
    Passat Alltrack MY16

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast