Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 132 comfortline vs 140 tdi questions

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zzc2010 View Post
    MY18 comes with 18'' RIMs now?
    Mine are 18”. What should they be? Or what were they?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket36 View Post
    Mine are 18”. What should they be? Or what were they?
    19” Verona

I used to think all high lines got 19”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    19” Verona

Maybe it’s a diesel thing? I can’t say for sure but I’m glad they’re not 19”. The ride would be waaaaay too firm based one what it’s like now. In fact at the moment I’m looking forward to a slight relaxing of the firmness as the car runs in.

Users Country Flag
    Maybe it’s a diesel thing? I can’t say for sure but I’m glad they’re not 19”. The ride would be waaaaay too firm based one what it’s like now. In fact at the moment I’m looking forward to a slight relaxing of the firmness as the car runs in.
    You are right. My 19”s are damn firm. The only good side is they looks fantastic.

Checked specs of MY 18, only 206 gets 19” now. 206 has ACC on it so 19” should not be a problem.

Good choice VW.

Users Country Flag
    19” Verona

Not on the 140TDI Highline, they got 18" Dartford alloy wheels standard (and still do).
    MY18 VW Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg Edition + Panoramic Sunroof + some extra goodies... (Pure White)
    MY17 ŠKODA Superb 206TSI 4x4 + Sunroof + Tech Pack + Comfort Pack + some extra goodies... (Moon White)

Users Country Flag
    I was just looking at a VW brochure printed September 2016 (regarding MY17 models) and it states that the Monterey 18" alloy wheels are in conjunction with the optional R-Line package and only the 206TSI R-Line was standard with the 19" Verona alloy wheels.

Also, the optional R-Line package was only available with the 132TSI Comfortline and 140TDI Highline (both sedan and wagon variants).

But yes I am aware that the 19" Verona alloy wheels used to be on the optional R-Line Package...
    MY18 VW Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg Edition + Panoramic Sunroof + some extra goodies... (Pure White)
    MY17 ŠKODA Superb 206TSI 4x4 + Sunroof + Tech Pack + Comfort Pack + some extra goodies... (Moon White)

Users Country Flag
    [QUOTE=Rocket36;1253561]So I'm happy with it for sure! And the wife loves it... It's her new daily.

[url=https://postimg.org/image/ytafhom4b/][img]http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/images/imported/2018/01/IMG_3526

In regards to the Privacy Glass, I emailed Volkswagen and they have advised that it is 65% light absorbing and UV penetrability of less than 5%. Good enough for me so I just tinted the front windows.

Users Country Flag

[QUOTE=Bee8;1253621]
    So I'm happy with it for sure! And the wife loves it... It's her new daily.

[url=https://postimg.org/image/ytafhom4b/][img]http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/images/imported/2018/01/IMG_3526

In regards to the Privacy Glass, I emailed Volkswagen and they have advised that it is 65% light absorbing and UV penetrability of less than 5%. Good enough for me so I just tinted the front windows.
    Good to know. And I thought as much. I can't imagine doing privacy glass without protection from the sun built in. Thanks for this. And good enough for me too!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123