Thread: Removing Grill 2012/13 AU. Passat Help Please

Users Country Flag

Removing Grill 2012/13 AU. Passat Help Please

Hi,
    Trying to remove the grill from my Passat.
    i've had a look at YouTube and they only seem to show the US model which is obviously different to the European model. No problem with the top 4 torx screws, but how does the bottom come off at the bumper.
    I'm new here and would appreciate the help. T.I.A.

Users Country Flag
    Get onto ERWIN and pay about $25 for 24 hours access and you can download all the parts of the manual including how to dissasemble the whole car virtually
    2011 Passat TDI Wagon, Cashmere Brown, Bluemotion, Auto tailgate, Driving assistance package, Front assist, City EB, Lane assist, Adaptive Cruise, swiveling Xenons, Park assist 2, RVC, Satnav, 12 way Memory seats, Tilting & remote folding Mirrors, Desert Beige Nappa interior, Walnut trims etc. Front Dash cam Blackvue DR500GW HD WIFI and Rear Blackvue DR450GW-HD Dash Cam. Polaris HUD for speed readout
    2010 Polo 77TSI Flash Red, for shopping basket with Blackvue DR400G HD dashcam.

Could try humble mechanic on youtube. Surprised you haven't been able to find a video.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Cheers, Thanks for responses I have looked at Humble Mechanics vids amoungst others all are showing U.S. B7 model. they have 3 torx screws in top of grill on U.S. vehicles, mine has 4. Don't want to pull the bottom in the wrong direction. Will check out erWin further when I get a chance. Thanks.