Thread: R36 Sports Exhaust

Users Country Flag

R36 Sports Exhaust

Hi Everyone

Not sure I am doing this is in the right place but I have a 2010.5 R36 Passat sedan and it has a pretty awesome sports Exhaust the car sounds great but a little loud for my wife's liking she has said either the exhaust has to go or the car, not interested in getting rid of the car but if anyone is interested in swapping out there standard exhaust for my sports exhaust then i would be very interested, the only thing i would ask is that you cover the cost of the swap and the exhaust is yours, if your interested please let me know.

Cheers
    Mick.....

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by LFC4EVA View Post
    Hi Everyone

Not sure I am doing this is in the right place but I have a 2010.5 R36 Passat sedan and it has a pretty awesome sports Exhaust the car sounds great but a little loud for my wife's liking she has said either the exhaust has to go or the car, not interested in getting rid of the car but if anyone is interested in swapping out there standard exhaust for my sports exhaust then i would be very interested, the only thing i would ask is that you cover the cost of the swap and the exhaust is yours, if your interested please let me know.

Cheers
    Mick.....
    What brand is the system?
    What are the specs?
    Any pics/videos?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Users Country Flag
    Get rid of the wife.

Holy crap! The exhaust on an R36 is tame.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Hi not sure what brand it is i took it to an exhaust who had a look and said it is pretty good system, sorry don't have any pics next time i go to my mechanic and he gets in on the hoist would be the only time i get pics of it, R36 is pretty low.

Users Country Flag
    Pm sent

Hi Mick,

I'd also be interested depending on the brand. Happy to meet up too if that's preferred as I'm in the area.