Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: R36 LED Wing Mirror Puddle Lights Install with Pics

Users Country Flag

They are monitored by tbe door controllers so log a fault there.
    But as they aren't monitored by the central electrics module this doesn't result in a bulb out warning in the instrument cluster.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Oh, good to know K. So far they have kept working so that's more than I can say for the same globes in the parkers. Perhaps they aren't on long enough for them to be switched off like when mounted in the lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

I had the full LED panel style ones in the puddle lights but yes, they log in the faults list when you do a VCDS scan. One of them actually had a fault so I just replaced it with one of my T10 canbus LED's and it works great. Not quite as bright but cheaper to purchase replacement LED's. My parkers have lasted a reasonable anount of time but I think I will just use my normal style LED's next time one decides to give up the ghost.
    2013 Touareg V8TDi - Black, LED Interior Mods, LED Projector "VW" Door Courtesy Lights, 20" VW Mountain Rims with A/T Tyres, Pioneer SX Roof Platform with some 4x4 accessories and a whole lotta torque

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123