Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Passat R36 rear lower bumper diffuser - sedan or wagon

Passat R36 rear lower bumper diffuser - sedan or wagon

Hi, Adam here, I have completed some mild mods to my R36 sedan. One of them being a rear bumper lower diffuser which I designed and manufactured, they are now available for sale if anyone is interested. I think they look good but would love to here some of your opinions out there. I also have a universal(for any car)diffuser prototype being made...so stay tuned.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Passat R36 rear lower bumper diffuser - sedan or wagon-img_1001-jpg   Passat R36 rear lower bumper diffuser - sedan or wagon-img_0997-jpg  

Passat R36 rear lower bumper diffuser - sedan or wagon-img_1003-jpg   Passat R36 rear lower bumper diffuser - sedan or wagon-img_1002-jpg  

Passat R36 rear lower bumper diffuser - sedan or wagon-img_1021-jpg  
    Last edited by eurobahn5; 14-04-2015 at 08:16 AM.

Users Country Flag
    be good if you posted up a price?
    2009 Volkswagen R36 Wagon
    1968 Audi F103 75L Coupe
    1966 Volkswagen Beetle Deluxe

Nice. Same what's the price? They also sell diffusers fyi http://www.jcsportline.net/en/product-detail-2711.html

Hi, I am offering national ($9.99) and international postage ($ depends on country), the price is $249.00 inc.GST private or $269.00 for e-bay purchases.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by eurobahn5 View Post
    Hi, I am offering national ($9.99) and international postage ($ depends on country), the price is $249.00 inc.GST private or $269.00 for e-bay purchases.

excellent idea, i have seen these on ebay for a while
    your major problem is the price - how one can justify such a price for a small piece of plastic is bizzare

i would not pay over $100 for such a small piece of plastic and its only a matter of time before your idea is copied and sold for cheaper like everything else in the world

now if you sold it for say $75-100 you would have sold many hundreds and would have made more profit on volume than you will selling a couple at inflated price

best of luck

^ precisely

Thanks for your input, i'll think about lowering the price. Adam

Also, they are made here in NSW, not China, you'd be surprised how much I get charged to have them made up !

Users Country Flag
    Maybe look at getting them made in China

More profit for you and cheaper for customers.

Also do you have any pictures on the car i want to see the whole car?
    2009 Volkswagen R36 Wagon
    1968 Audi F103 75L Coupe
    1966 Volkswagen Beetle Deluxe

Wink R36 rear Diffuser

I did think of China, the initial set up of the injection mould process is very expensive, so for now I initially decided to have them individually hand made and support some aussie jobs, here are some other pics....cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Passat R36 rear lower bumper diffuser - sedan or wagon-dsc00610-jpg   Passat R36 rear lower bumper diffuser - sedan or wagon-dsc00613-jpg  

Passat R36 rear lower bumper diffuser - sedan or wagon-img_0965-jpg  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast