Thread: NGK glow plugs in Australia so expensive

NGK glow plugs in Australia so expensive

Hey guys,
    Just wondering if anyone knew what the NGK CZ304 glow plug was so damn expensive in australia, were talking about $100 each. Ive just checked ebay and there are plenty of places selling them less then $30aud
    Is there som kind of difference im not seeing or are we just getting ripped down here in the Southern Hemisphere again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    I'm a big believer in supporting local retailers, but some of the prices we are being charged makes that awfully difficult... I would spend the money locally if it were with a known, reputable local that I had regular business with, but if it's just another online seller - then the money is better in my pocket.

the old saying rings true - Kmart doesn't need my dollar. (The unspoken part being that the local mum and dad retailer does)
    Cheers

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mcgregor7 View Post
    Hey guys,
    Just wondering if anyone knew what the NGK CZ304 glow plug was so damn expensive in australia, were talking about $100 each. Ive just checked ebay and there are plenty of places selling them less then $30aud
    Is there som kind of difference im not seeing or are we just getting ripped down here in the Southern Hemisphere again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah we get ripped off on most things. Just watch out for fakes on the internet.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk