Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: My VW Passat Alltrack

Quote Originally Posted by davo View Post
    Just got notified that my Alltrack is on the Tosca, due in Melbourne in 26th April.
    Nice. She left 8 days after the Sunshine Ace but seems to skip Zeebrugge, so arrives only 6 days later. Assuming on time travel. After watching "my" ship, it seems like there are frequently traffic jams in the harbours resulting in the vessels just cruising around a few hours outside of ports, like some plains in holding patterns. When they finally dock, the schedules seem to get surreptitiously adjusted. Yeah, I probably need a life because I even noticed that.

I wouldn't be surprised if we end up picking our Alltracks on the same day, despite the supposed week difference. Which dealer did you go through?

Quote Originally Posted by Marakai View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if we end up picking our Alltracks on the same day, despite the supposed week difference. Which dealer did you go through?
    Bayford Camberwell

Quote Originally Posted by davo View Post
    Bayford Camberwell
    Ah, was going to go through those guys (Epping branch) originally, not the least because they are a preferred dealer for my novated leasing company. Howeverer, they couldn't get a demo vehicle for a test drive in time when we were pushing to order and they actually sent us to Essendon VW, which is where ours now will come from.

Great to hear your cars are on the way - I dread to think when my wife will finally get around to pulling the trigger. That said, maybe I'll wait and see if I can get something close to what I want ex-stock, as neighbours around the corner did last month. Not sure about the white though.

The sports pack seems to be a must have though. Had a look at another member's V6 AWD yesterday, and those seats are really good. Might be able to sell the wife on those seats alone, as even she commented that the Scout rear ones (in particular) aren't all that comfortable.
    Brilliant Silver Octavia Scout 2010

Users Country Flag

Has anyone taken theirs offroad, namely beach/ dunes?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567