Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My new black R36 wagon

Users Country Flag

My new black R36 wagon

Hi all, just thought id share my new R36 wagon I picked up. Absolutely mint condition with only 75,000km, one owner only and perfect service record :] Planning to upgrade the head unit to an apple car play unit, maybe some new rims once I need new tyres. If anyone else has any upgrade ideas be happy to hear them.

Post some more pics once I get time to take them
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My new black R36 wagon-img_0601-jpg  

Users Country Flag
    Welcome!

I wanted to keep mine relatively stock.
    Left the RNS510 as it has everything that i need.

Check out my thread if you need some ideas My new black R36 wagon

Keen to see what you do with this clean example of quality engineering My new black R36 wagon

MY10.5 Candy White VW Passat .:R36 Wagon
    3.6L VR6 Petrol 220kW 350Nm
    RVC . 9w7 Bluetooth . OPS . MK7 Climatronics . Sunroof . Dynaudio Upgrade . RNS510 . 18" Alloy Wheels

Users Country Flag
    Nice find
    Welcome to the club!
    I've a few little things here and there on mine if you're stuck for ideas....check the link in my sig
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Cheers, yeah very nice and looks great in white also. Yeah I will probably keep it relatively stock as well, already has sufficient power although an exhaust upgrade could be on the cards ;]

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by kamold View Post
    Nice find
    Welcome to the club!
    I've a few little things here and there on mine if you're stuck for ideas....check the link in my sig
    i like how you say “a few” hahahaha mate it’s not even a b6 any more My new black R36 wagon
    MY10.5 Candy White VW Passat .:R36 Wagon
    3.6L VR6 Petrol 220kW 350Nm
    RVC . 9w7 Bluetooth . OPS . MK7 Climatronics . Sunroof . Dynaudio Upgrade . RNS510 . 18" Alloy Wheels

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by BrendanMK View Post
    i like how you say “a few” hahahaha mate it’s not even a b6 any more My new black R36 wagon
    Cant tell from the outside

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Check out the Eonon head units which slot right in. I've got my eye on one to replace the RCD-510

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Cheers Screwdriverone, I'm pretty keen on the just released pioneer apple car play range which with an adaptor lets you retain all your steering wheel functions. Probably be the first upgrade for the car.

Is anyone else using ceramic brake pads? just in the two weeks of having the car I've noticed a lot of brake dust buildup which is annoying as I hate a dirty car

Users Country Flag
    ATE ceramic pads are your friend. No more awful black brakes 2 days after you've cleaned them.

looking real clean! where are you thinking of getting the exhaust done?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast